2023-24 Portal | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal

Waiting to see if Michael Pratt from Tulane goes in. That would be my number one choice (though competition would be crazy).

Waiting to see if Michael Pratt from Tulane goes in. That would be my number one choice (though competition would be crazy).
Haven't watched much of him admittedly, but he looked awful against SMU over the weekend.

Duce is from Camden, but I'm personally not feeling him. He was behind the nonsense pushing a female student that LeQuint got involved with. Bounces to LSU, doesn't play well, get ridden by the fans, conveniently plays four games before "being away from the team" when their defense continued to struggle and really needed cornerbacks to step up.

Trouble at A&M

I'm going to say this once again: the best realization rate of all those NIL huge deals that you are seeing is 40% of the total announced.

This isn't the NBA with guaranteed money, y'all. Their are a lot of people seeing cuts of this money, lot of people seeing the benefit of "announcing" these deals, but the devil is in the details.

Mass exodus

McCord, Pryor and 3 DB's...

Boy, is Matt Rhule is sure right. These college QB's can make a ton without ever playing a down in the NFL. There has to be a lot of Texas oilmen out there.

I'm going to say this once again: the best realization rate of all those NIL huge deals that you are seeing is 40% of the total announced.

This isn't the NBA with guaranteed money, y'all. Their are a lot of people seeing cuts of this money, lot of people seeing the benefit of "announcing" these deals, but the devil is in the details.

Enron dollars.

That sounds like pay for play.
Buyout/sell on fees would go to school, not player. It’s how soccer academies are structured financially. Invest in a ton of youth talent. If a few pop - great. We are able to recoup developmental investment and then some.

I have no idea if it could work, but would allow mid tier schools to exist and thrive in an environment where we can’t compete financially for top end talent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom