2023 NFL Thread | Page 91 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

Sorry for the delay in getting back - been offline most of the week.

PSL's were ~$3K back in early 2000s. My understanding is NYG and NYJ fans had to pay much more than that. I could sell the rights to my tix for more than $3K now so I guess that's ok.

Almost every year the Birds raise ticket prices 8-10%. Would take some nerve to raise them after the way the end of this season played out.

Just about all of the issues you raised are relevant for me too at the Linc. The day is exhausting and the parking/traffic is a real pain. Last two years I've sold tix to 2-3 games each year for pretty good premiums above face. I'd probably be game to give up the tix but my two sons enjoy going to the games so I'll keep them for now.
My memory may be faulty but I think the PSL for each of their 4 seats was 10K. No interest at that level.

No idea what they sell for in primary (if it still exists) or the secondary market. Given how bad the Giants have been, I doubt that people who bought at inception would get that now.

I don't blame Love at all for that. Any QB would be pressing like that if they knew that they can't send the kicker out there.

Thats what you get for not having a real kicker in professional football.
pressing on a play where its 1st and 10 and while the kicker is shaky you had 50 secs to like 25 yds.. just throw it away

What purpose does the Sky Judge serve?
Not sure but I think we see the purpose of not explicitly admitting they exist. When they arbitrarily pretend they're not a thing, nobody questions them. What a league.

Not sure but I think we see the purpose of not explicitly admitting they exist. When they arbitrarily pretend they're not a thing, nobody questions them. What a league.
They travel through worm holes to occasionally overrule ineligible down field but can’t be bothered to put down their coffee and correct an obvious horrible spot on a crucial down

Refs botching spots is a huge, huge issue

When baker runs it looks like 3 Stooges footage of Curley. Lot of movement but not much distance covered

If you listen to only Collinsworth you would think the Lions are up 3 touchdowns.

I'd take Baker to quarterback my Patriots tomorrow

Happy for Lions.

Happy for Baker resurrecting his career.

Now let's go Bills.

Starting to wonder with these young quarterbacks who "fail" how much is the quarterback not having it and how much is the franchise...

Good franchises seem to bring in quarterbacks that are successful; Bad franchises seem to do the opposite.

Dropped a bomb on Lions +7. Doubt it'll be there for long.

Lions didn't play great and Bucs needed Baker to be a hero and Niners just flat out looked bad last night and their offensive motor (imo) might be injured. I think Lions win straight up but whoever wins is losing to the Ravens in the Super Bowl anyways.

The sky judge seems to have no defined role and magically appears and disappears at random… overturning calls we didn’t know were even being reviewed or reviewable at all.

This is the NFL control mechanism I've referenced forever that everybody said I was crazy about.

It's always been there

The refs all have ear-pieces in

I love these clowns blaming it on Reid for not throwing a flag instead of the refs for not doing their job

Bills fan here to report that KC has played another half of penalty free football!

Amazing!

LOL, of course, the Patriots treatment!

Zero consequential flags all game, then, when the drive before half is stuffed on a loss play they throw TWO flags on the Chiefs!

It's amazing, the NFL is so predictable

The announcers even said there was no penalty there and they threw TWO flags

Hilarious, they just want Taylor there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors