2024 Schedule | Syracusefan.com

2024 Schedule

You are forgetting about the homecoming game for our future HC!

1200px-Holy_Cross_Athletics_logo.svg.png

Hope someone can explain this to me. Apologies if it was on another thread.

The UConn game is still listed as a neutral site TBA game. What are the chances that it is moved to NYC again.

The UConn game is still listed as a neutral site TBA game. What are the chances that it is moved to NYC again.
God, I hope not

Per Tommy Wildhack on X as of two days ago that’s a road game. Axe replied to him that it was weird it wasn’t showing that on various sites but JW’s son would know.

If we are taunting Holy Cross, I am more concerned to be honest.
Telling them they’re delusional isn’t taunting them. They really think their coach turned us down to stay at HC because they think Syracuse is “the worst P5 job and Chesney deserves better” and saying we’re going to consider buying out the game to avoid losing to HC. They’re just a completely delusional fan base because they have a decent coach, it’s wild.

Telling them they’re delusional isn’t taunting them. They really think their coach turned us down to stay at HC because they think Syracuse is “the worst P5 job and Chesney deserves better” and saying we’re going to consider buying out the game to avoid losing to HC. They’re just a completely delusional fan base because they have a decent coach, it’s wild.
I think we entered and sped passed the delusional zone over the past week, but get what you are saying.

@BC week 2 would be great. Very manageable road game but still conference play with a "rival." Eases the new coaching staff into the season.

Plus, playing a game near me with decent weather doesn't hurt.

If that is the schedule, wow. Talk about a soft entry.

I think that schedule is one reason Wildhack cut Dino loose when he did. He didn’t want to risk having to pass him with a gentleman’s C, have Dino feast on a weak schedule, and then fall back into the doldrums.

This gives Brown a chance to make an instant impact against a manageable schedule, get real momentum, weather the next year, and then go from there.

I think Fran’s DART is going to rip through this schedule.

Defense
Accountability
Relentless
Toughness

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online