2024 Schedule | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Schedule

I know we don’t know the dates but can someone just list our 6 home games next year

Army is cancelling most of its' OOC schedule since it's joining the AAC next season.

They're keeping AF and Navy.
There are a few options available on their schedule:

UMass- supposed to be at home, so would they be willing to take a pay game and drop to 5 home games?

Ball State- same as UMass.

Wake- they are supppsed to be in West Point, though maybe move that as OOC at Cuse. They did play UNC OOC recently.

Other teams looking for a non-FCS game, and could be at Syracuse:
Rice
Hawaii- if they want as it would be the 13th game they are allowed to schedule
Utah State
Utah
Oregon State
Washington State

Baylor@Utah and KState@Arizona could potentially be cancelled and redone with teams that Army cancelled, or with Oregon State and Washington State.

Army likely will be cancelled due to them joining a new conference

UConn game is showing TBD because UConn is likely shopping that game, but it’s a UConn road game so that game will not be at the dome

Army likely will be cancelled due to them joining a new conference

UConn game is showing TBD because UConn is likely shopping that game, but it’s a UConn road game so that game will not be at the dome
Yep...Wildhack just said it's a UConn home game.

Yep...Wildhack just said it's a UConn home game.

Yes the part that makes me a bit concerned about that game is that it has completely disappeared off of the UCONN athletics page schedule

Yes the part that makes me a bit concerned about that game is that it has completely disappeared off of the UCONN athletics page schedule

John said it just a little while ago, I'm sure it's still a go unless UConn goes to a football conference I suppose.

Looks like they took off Temple and UMass too. I bet there are date changes as I can't imagine they would take all 3 off without anything else scheduled.

Looks like they took off Temple and UMass too. I bet there are date changes as I can't imagine they would take all 3 off without anything else scheduled.
Perhaps they’re dropping down to FCS? Would be a smart move for them; last I heard their Athletics Dept as a whole is hemorrhaging money.

Until it's officially announced by SU, I'm pretty skeptical that Army game is going to happen. Not sure who they could replace them with; UMass would be convenient, but it's tough to see SU agreeing to go on the road there even for a 2-1.

Until it's officially announced by SU, I'm pretty skeptical that Army game is going to happen. Not sure who they could replace them with; UMass would be convenient, but it's tough to see SU agreeing to go on the road there even for a 2-1.

I would put it at 99.9999% chance of not happening if I had to guess

next year is a 2 bye year after checking out big 10s 2024 schedules
It's supposed to be every 7 years based on the number of weekends between Labor Day and the weekend after Thanksgiving. Apparently there is 1 more weekend every 7 years, so that becomes the season with 2 byes on the schedule.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom