2024 Schedule | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Schedule

Kansas/VT/Miami/Stanford homes games that I want to make sure I dont double book

Vegas is calling just want to make sure one of them isnt thrown into that time frame.

Who is our schedule wizard that knows all the teams currently looking for a game in the fall?

I hope we can find something better but I wouldn't be surprised if UMass ends up being the replacement

Considering Kansas won 9 games and did that without their star QB who is coming back, as is their star running back, I will be fine if we grab an easier opponent.
If we are going to actually be good and in the mix as a top-25 team at the end of the year, I’d love to get a decently winnable P5 strength of schedule boost here. Not sure who’s got games to fill this late but another Purdue (2022) level game would be great here.

Who is our schedule wizard that knows all the teams currently looking for a game in the fall?

Based on what I tell. Houston, Utah State, Rice and Washington are a have slot to fill. There are some other teams with openings, but they would likely be filled by FCS teams.

If the ACC schedule came out a month ago, we'd be playing every single game on the CW Network at 2 PM.
I between reruns of Dawson’s Creek and Everwood

Is it that easy to back out of scheduled games? They changed their mind?
Probably willing to take the monetary hit because of the AAC schedule

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom