2024 Schedule | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Schedule

If you believe fbschedules, Vandy has twelve games booked for 2024 and SMU is not one of them. They replaced SMU with Georgia State.

Don't know how the Dallas newspaper missed this. Either they dropped the ball here or a lot of other people are wrong about the SMU-Vandy game.

Don't you have fond memories of Coach Mac? He was a great guy. I'm sure many at UMASS feel the same, it was the other school where he was a head coach. Maybe he wasn't Bear Bryant, but he deserves some remembrance.

Doesn't UCONN already play in the NYC area? Personally I hope that SU never plays another game at Yankee Stadium, if that's what you're implying. I'd be down for a game at Met Life though.
SU home game yes

If UConn wants to move a game there...it'll work

However I much rather play at the Rent in the first half of the season.

A YS game I assume has to be Veterans Day Saturday or later.

just play it at army. we get to visit like we wanted and its half way for both team.
West Point would be perfect save for the fact the stadium is located on a military installation and the game would be disruptive to the cadets trying to survive as cadets.

Last edited:
Everyone take a deep breath...well except for Adam.

Let's wait for the schedule to drop. Sometimes another team is involved. UConn actually has too many home games. Just saying. UNLV might not even be in September.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom