2024 Schedule | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Schedule

So like 10% of us getting to the games is the goal with that?

An no one is walking to Allegiant if it ends up there either.

the big problem is rooms if you dont book before the NFL schedule comes out.

Much of vegas is pretty bad at deals any more.

I would love a Vegas trip if we didn’t already have Call on the road. I think this is a fail. Lot of travel for the team and a good G5 on the road.

2026 right now has 7 home games.

Do we know if the entire ND/ACC schedule is going to be redone given the new additions? That could impact 2025 (ND away) and 2026 (ND home).

I believe 2026 is still at 6 unless the @ Army game was replaced with a home game and I Missed it.

2025 and 2026 is showing SU at ND both years. There was some rumblings that one of those was actually a home game but nothing has come out concrete on that and I fear it was wishful thinking.

I believe 2026 is still at 6 unless the @ Army game was replaced with a home game and I Missed it.

2025 and 2026 is showing SU at ND both years. There was some rumblings that one of those was actually a home game but nothing has come out concrete on that and I fear it was wishful thinking.
Look for Cal or SMU to take over one of those games at ND.

Jesus. I legitimately don’t know if I’m going to survive a cuse football weekend in Vegas. Mine as well film it and call it The Hangover 5.

I know I live here, but I'm getting a room for the weekend. I'll help supervise ya.

Luxor and mandalay bay are the two closest to the stadium. They close the overpass down so folks can just walk from the hotel to the stadium. Takes about 15 mins. Could also stay at NYNY or MGM grand, short walk or tram ride to NYNY.

Adding UNLV would be fun but we already have a trip to Cali next year. It would work out better to play them in Vegas in 2026, but they need a home game for 2024.

Since the FBS was created in 1978 we have played West of the Central Time Zone THREE times. So if we added at UNLV the 2024 season would almost have as many trips out West as the previous 46 season combined.

BYU 2002
Washington 2010
USC 2011
Bump

Yeah, my bad. The future schedule page on this site says ND at home. That needs to be adjusted. Everything else I can find shows us at ND in both 2025 and 2026.

Bummer.

Hope they adjust it all for Cal, Stanford, SMU.

I know I live here, but I'm getting a room for the weekend. I'll help supervise ya.

Luxor and mandalay bay are the two closest to the stadium. They close the overpass down so folks can just walk from the hotel to the stadium. Takes about 15 mins. Could also stay at NYNY or MGM grand, short walk or tram ride to NYNY.
CuseTroop supervising??? Bring bail money ;)

And thank you, now I know where the Stadium is, makes sense.

Before your Kaiser moved his Vegas base of operations to the Bellagio, Headquarters was Mandalay Bay.

Damn, I just realized I haven’t been there since Covid…

Great travel opportunity for fans from all over the country, cool chance to see (and play in for the players) the newest NFL stadium followed up by second newest in Mercedes Benz next year. I was just there last week but the craps tables paid for the trip and more so tempted to go back. Hopefully with Allegiant having a direct flight from Syracuse and being the stadium sponsor some enticing travel packages can be created.

I would love a Vegas trip if we didn’t already have Call on the road. I think this is a fail. Lot of travel for the team and a good G5 on the road.
Not easy flying across the country. Sluka will be fired up to prove he was p5 caliber and try to make us regret not hiring chesney. It’s got trap game potential

Ughh Again, I wish they were playing at Sam Boyd still, but Allegiant stadium is pretty solid!!
Yeah I’m torn. I love the uniqueness and character of college stadiums but then again allegiant is cutting edge. This view would’ve been nice from the end zone seats
1706038470209.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom