2024 Schedule | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Schedule

The board schedule up top has the Stanford game on the 13th not the 20th..

image_handler.aspx
Worried this means we will have one bye 9/14 and the other 10/19, before the weekday games. That would mean no bye after both trips to Nevada and California.

IMHO, you should never ask a team to play on two weekdays and go West twice in the same year. It is just unfair.

We have 3 announced home games.

And you can cross GameDay off for all 3.

On the edit, sorry 2. Misread Pitt, but I suppose you could cross off Holy Cross so we are back to 3.

Last edited:
With the announcements of the weekday games, this is a revised schedule for us:

The byes are not scheduled in a good way for us. You don't need one after one week of playing. And you don't ever want to have 6 weeks in a row with games to play.

But such is our lot. If we didn't schedule UNLV and do it so late, we might have gotten a better deal.

The big thing of interest is whether the UConn game ends up at the Rent, at YS or in JMA. No idea now. But I am going with a game at YS and SU-UConn played hoops at MSG the same weekend in late November, as SUAD JW keeps the NYC power brokers happy.

2024 Schedule

Date Opponent Time/TV Comments
Saturday, August 31st OHIO
Saturday, September 7th Uconn? Where? Rent? YS? JMA?
Saturday, September 14th BYE 1? Usually have a bye before a weekday game
Friday, September 20th STANFORD
Saturday, September 28th HOLY CROSS
Saturday, October 5th at UNLV Replaces the cancelled game at Army
Saturday, October 12th VIRGINIA TECH?
Saturday, October 19th BYE 2? Normally have a bye the week before a weekday game
Thursday, October 24th at Pittsburgh?
Saturday, November 2nd at California?
Saturday, November 9th GEORGIA TECH?
Saturday, November 16th MIAMI?
Saturday, November 23rd at NC State?
Saturday, November 30th at Boston College We usually play BC the final week of the season
Notes:

Last edited:

The byes are not scheduled in a good way for us. You don't need one after one week of playing. And you don't ever want to have 6 weeks in a row with games to play.

But such is our lot. If we didn't schedule UNLV and do it so late, we might have gotten a better deal.

The big thing of interest is whether the UConn game ends up at the Rent, at YS or in JMA. No idea now. But I am going with a game at YS and SU-UConn played hoops at MSG the same weekend in late November, as SUAD JW keeps the NYC power brokers happy.

2024 Schedule

Saturday, August 31stOHIO
Saturday, September 7thBYE 1?Normally have a bye before a weekday game
Friday, September 13thSTANFORD
Saturday, September 28thHOLY CROSS
Saturday, October 5that UNLVReplaces the cancelled game at Army
Saturday, October 12thVIRGINIA TECH?
Saturday, October 19thBYE 2?Normally have a bye the week before a weekday game
Thursday, October 24that Pittsburgh?
Saturday, November 2ndat California?
Saturday, November 9thMIAMI?
Saturday, November 16thGEORGIA TECH?
Saturday, November 23rdUConn?Moved to JMA? Played at YS?
Saturday, November 30that Boston CollegeWe usually play BC the final week of the season
stanford is the 20th?

move uconn to week zero for fun.
Move Miami to nov 23rd

2 games
bye
4 games
bye
2 games
bye
2 games

Doesnt Uconn still have the 7th free?

Will be driving up from Palm Springs area for this one. The game was a nice surprise. I’m guessing Bobby Berosini’s act was shut down.

Last edited:

2024 Schedule

Saturday, August 31st OHIO
Saturday, September 7th BYE 1? Normally have a bye before a weekday game
Friday, September 13th STANFORD
Saturday, September 28th HOLY CROSS
Saturday, October 5th at UNLV Replaces the cancelled game at Army
Saturday, October 12th VIRGINIA TECH?
Saturday, October 19th BYE 2? Normally have a bye the week before a weekday game
Thursday, October 24th at Pittsburgh?
Saturday, November 2nd at California?
Saturday, November 9th MIAMI?
Saturday, November 16th GEORGIA TECH?
Saturday, November 23rd UConn? Moved to JMA? Played at YS?
Saturday, November 30th at Boston College We usually play BC the final week of the season
Looking at who we have left on the schedule to announce, and 9/14 will definitely be a bye week. No remaining teams have that open.

9/7 has Georgia Tech, @BC, or vs UConn as possibilities.

Went to the Patriots/Raiders at Allegiant this year. Incredible stadium. Not a bad seat in the house. Easy walk from the strip, as someone already said, they close the overpass on gamedays.

Stayed at Excalibur for the Pats game, which is a dump. Stayed at Luxor a few weeks ago, which was nicer than Excalibur. If you don't have a lot of money those are your best bets.

Sadly I don't think I can swing this one.

Went to the Patriots/Raiders at Allegiant this year. Incredible stadium. Not a bad seat in the house. Easy walk from the strip, as someone already said, they close the overpass on gamedays.

Stayed at Excalibur for the Pats game, which is a dump. Stayed at Luxor a few weeks ago, which was nicer than Excalibur. If you don't have a lot of money those are your best bets.

Sadly I don't think I can swing this one.
Yeah. I saw Pink with my wife in Allegiant a couple months ago. Just an incredible venue. And the AC Is gonna be crucial.

Seeing the strip crawling with Orange is gonna bring a tear to my eye! That and the tequila at 9:00am.

2024 Schedule

Saturday, August 31stOHIO
Saturday, September 7thBYE 1?Normally have a bye before a weekday game
Friday, September 13thSTANFORD
Saturday, September 28thHOLY CROSS
Saturday, October 5that UNLVReplaces the cancelled game at Army
Saturday, October 12thVIRGINIA TECH?
Saturday, October 19thBYE 2?Normally have a bye the week before a weekday game
Thursday, October 24that Pittsburgh?
Saturday, November 2ndat California?
Saturday, November 9thMIAMI?
Saturday, November 16thGEORGIA TECH?
Saturday, November 23rdUConn?Moved to JMA? Played at YS?
Saturday, November 30that Boston CollegeWe usually play BC the final week of the season
NCState?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom