2024 Seating Changes | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

No, that is only for new season ticket holders

If you currently have seasons you’ll start to get communication about renewing in January
i put a deposit down for 2024 for two seats...oops HOPE IT doesnt mess up my current seats

I just sent that info to our account holder, maybe it went to his spam but that seems unlikely

also, he sent me this link that has more info. It may have already been posted here somewhere but it's the first I've seen it

Edit: no email was received about the seating update in October. We also didn't get the email for the comped ticket opportunity due to the game played at Yankee Stadium
I had the exact same experience as you. I received neither of these emails

I had the exact same experience as you. I received neither of these emails
You aren't the only other person that has mentioned the same either. This whole new seating process is concerning given that they can't even get the email communication right unless we are not in the donor class that would be getting these communications.

We've had seasons for 3 sports at SU, the football seasons go back to 2009, men's bball for 10 years and women's bball courtside for 6 years. I don't think we're pikers I guess is what I'm trying to say.

Is longevity a factor in donor rank at all? We've had seasons for over 20 years, im not the account holder though so cant see our rank. I know donating is the main factor, but do the years count for anything? And how much does ir count from what y'all can tell?

Is longevity a factor in donor rank at all? We've had seasons for over 20 years, im not the account holder though so cant see our rank. I know donating is the main factor, but do the years count for anything? And how much does ir count from what y'all can tell?

Longevity will count some…………………..but it’s not going to be a large factor

At the lounge intro, I felt like it was my rep's first day. He only said my second level seats would be fine. LOL Never even asking where they were. Having spent many seasons moving to my current location of first 2 rows on the aisle. I will be very disappointed if a new ticket holder can select them before me because of an extra 50 buck donation. I deserve first refusal rights if nothing else

At the lounge intro, I felt like it was my rep's first day. He only said my second level seats would be fine. LOL Never even asking where they were. Having spent many seasons moving to my current location of first 2 rows on the aisle. I will be very disappointed if a new ticket holder can select them before me because of an extra 50 buck donation. I deserve first refusal rights if nothing else

An extra $50 donation probably won’t get the job done

The issue that I think most of you are having is….

Your seats no longer exist. They are treating this as a brand new stadium. So you don’t technically have the rights to your seats any longer in their eyes

I don’t really agree with them on it, but that’s the reality of the situation

Well according to the word salad I received from my ticket rep…ya, maybe, likely, probably, and not sure. So there’s that

You aren't the only other person that has mentioned the same either. This whole new seating process is concerning given that they can't even get the email communication right unless we are not in the donor class that would be getting these communications.

We've had seasons for 3 sports at SU, the football seasons go back to 2009, men's bball for 10 years and women's bball courtside for 6 years. I don't think we're pikers I guess is what I'm trying to say.
And people that pony up for the extra money to receive a higher donor rank will get a better shot at seats. Meaning , your seats and mine

Your in the second level and got a lounge intro? I guess I don’t rate

How many people are coming out of the blue with donation amounts that are jumping ahead of people with 5-10-20 yrs of tickets though? Do we think thousands of those people just decided to get seats?

I mean I have had seats for 35 yrs and even where I sit I am not bumping 99% of the people anywhere even if I wanted to donate more money. The 100-200 level people yeah things are fluid.

Which in itself would be a poll for the board of how many we have here in those locations.

How many people are coming out of the blue with donation amounts that are jumping ahead of people with 5-10-20 yrs of tickets though? Do we think thousands of those people just decided to get seats?
Probably not a lot,but. So why can’t SU say you will be able to retain your seats? Plus with reduced capacity and the excitement over the new coach, there will be a big uptick in interest and season ticket sells. One long time poster even expects every game to be a sellout. I doubt it. But with this atmosphere, current likely want to improve their seating. We are all targets and who knows what will happen

They should be asking people how concerned they are with their location and why.. Some want isle seats or sit with others or want not to move.. Some may not care if they move side to side or up rows.. That would be useful information to fill puzzle board with.
They don’t care

Probably not a lot,but. So why can’t SU say you will be able to retain your seats? Plus with reduced capacity and the excitement over the new coach, there will be a big uptick in interest and season ticket sells. One long time poster even expects every game to be a sellout. I doubt it. But with this atmosphere, current likely want to improve their seating. We are all targets and who knows what will happen
I guess 15K of new people could show up.

We dont know the break down of full season vs partial plans either.. Full seasons need to be resolved before they worry about partials.

They should be asking people how concerned they are with their location and why.. Some want isle seats or sit with others or want not to move.. Some may not care if they move side to side or up rows.. That would be useful information to fill puzzle board with.

And they plan to once everything is finalized

They don’t care
They should.. what if 10% of the isle seat owners got them because they wanted and the rest just ended there by blind luck, easy to appease 10% if 90% dont care and not piss of 10% for no reason.

if you sit at the 40 and get pushed to the 30 again some will care some wont.

Customer service is important and you only get one shot at this.

And they plan to once everything is finalized
I get it.. but is easier to fill the puzzle before you go do it. I mean they have known the seat reduction plan for a decent amount of time. And its not like all the seasons were sold down low. Many (5%?- 20%) were partial plans as well. It may well be partials get moved more than full season in the first go around.

They should.. what if 10% of the isle seat owners got them because they wanted and the rest just ended there by blind luck, easy to appease 10% if 90% dont care and not piss of 10% for no reason.

if you sit at the 40 and get pushed to the 30 again some will care some wont.

Customer service is important and you only get one shot at this.
My wife has mobility issues. I’ve had the current seats for about ten years. Seasons for 28. I’ve waited patiently for these seats to come open. If I lose then because some noob jackwagon moves up in doner rank, I’ll be livid