Women's Lacrosse - 2025 Recruiting | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse 2025 Recruiting

Yes and no Gait lacrosse has sponsored SU players and Powell lacrosse selected Mileena Cotter to be their first brand embassador I don’t believe there is a school on the planet with people as invested in lacrosse as Syracuse. UNC has always been an attractive destination for young women their field hockey program is absolutely dominant. Sun fun all year round and when all your friends start going there the dominoes fall.keeping those players happy is going to be a full time job there is only 1 ball

Yes and no Gait lacrosse has sponsored SU players and Powell lacrosse selected Mileena Cotter to be their first brand embassador I don’t believe there is a school on the planet with people as invested in lacrosse as Syracuse. UNC has always been an attractive destination for young women their field hockey program is absolutely dominant. Sun fun all year round and when all your friends start going there the dominoes fall.keeping those players happy is going to be a full time job there is only 1 ball
We can also donate directly to the women's lax collective via Orange United.

So UNC is just promising deals or is UNC just thattttt attractive?

Look at their field hockey and soccer program the school dominates in women’s sports and have for a long time

Not super surprising. More shocked that it took regy Thorpe three cycles to pull his first upstate recruit.

I love the local kid too Mya Carroll
Yes, make that two here. Accidentally keep forgetting about her but we need to keep her in upstate. No more Regy Thorpe grabbing CNY products out from under us.

Total random observation but Alexa shared it in her story and she used an orange heart in her story for her.

Am I looking too far into this yes. Yes I am. But a fan can dream.
Unfortunately she has done that for every girls announcement and the color of the hearts has matched the team they committed too I looked too I’m hopeful Peyton Phillips commits soon the rest I am clueless on Still say Alexa stays with Dad and I can’t blame her at all if she does

Unfortunately she has done that for every girls announcement and the color of the hearts has matched the team they committed too I looked too I’m hopeful Peyton Phillips commits soon the rest I am clueless on Still say Alexa stays with Dad and I can’t blame her at all if she does
Buzz killington strikes back in minutes. Andddddd I’m off my high.

Lolol

This one’s a head scratcher for sure. Can’t say I seen this one coming.

Is there anything she can't do...

To answer your question OX, proofread. “I am blessed to be announce” hahaha
1695261646349.jpeg
I kid, I kid. She’s definitely gonna be a baller. Can’t wait to watch her game develop even more over the course of her high school career before she arrives.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom