6 Wins... | Syracusefan.com

6 Wins...

Already exceeded most pundits predictions for the season. I would love to see one or two (3?) more but any after this would be wildly exceeding expectations.

If we played like we did today, we don't get any more wins.:(

Thankfully, college football is week-to-week. :)

LGO!!!

Cheers,
Neil
Please, PLEASE use the bye week to correct the damn false start penalties! Make them write "I will not move before the ball is snapped" on the blackboard until their hands cramp.

We may only need 1. If we get to a bowl game @ 5-7, it will be because Shafer recruited student athletes...and the program provided continued academic support. As much as he didn't get it done here, I would throw him props for keeping kids on track.

We may only need 1. If we get to a bowl game @ 5-7, it will be because Shafer recruited student athletes...and the program provided continued academic support. As much as he didn't get it done here, I would throw him props for keeping kids on track.
I agree! I think if we get one more win we go bowling!

Pitt is really really bad vs the pass. FSU has given up a lot of yards and we get them at home (we'll be an underdog - but we got a shot).

NC State is an interesting team. Not a good read on them.

Clemson? Who knows? A 10% chance?

Reactions: FAL
I think we are pretty good on APR. Oddly enough, one team we may be battling with is a 5-7 ND team, if they get to 5 wins.

I think two...maybe three.
Great win today, no matter how ugly it was. Both teams started out not liking the other and emphasized that several times. Dino had BOTH teams fired up at the beginning, but SU kept executing no matter how many mistakes they made. We need two wins and think we have a chance. Two wins in a row is significant momentum for us halfway into Dino's first season. How do we finish the season? We've been in every game at the beginning of the 4th quarter and are trending positive in our 4th quarter performance. Bring 'em on...

Please, PLEASE use the bye week to correct the damn false start penalties! Make them write "I will not move before the ball is snapped" on the blackboard until their hands cramp.
Is one lineman getting most of the penalties or is it spread down the line? :confused:

To be fair that ref had trigger finger with the false start, 3ish of those where our guys just getting set. It was bizarre, but yes still need to clean this up.

I think we are pretty good on APR. Oddly enough, one team we may be battling with is a 5-7 ND team, if they get to 5 wins.

ND would likely decline an invite if at 5-7. ;)

Cheers,
Neil

I am hoping Pitt has a bowl bid wrapped up but no chance at a Coastal title when we play them. Not like they won't show up but we will have a lot more on the line.

Already exceeded most pundits predictions for the season. I would love to see one or two (3?) more but any after this would be wildly exceeding expectations.
I don't know if we hit 6 )@(I hope we do), but I think that we'll hit 5 (at least).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom