A star is born ... Gbinije | Syracusefan.com

A star is born ... Gbinije

That's a lot of what we need from our back court - although admittedly G was playing SF for much of the second half.

When one of them is down, the other picks it up. TC put in work in the first half, G did the damage in the second. Obviously best case scenario is both of them putting up numbers for 40 minutes - but that isn't going to always happen. Good games.

Frank Howard. My favorite player. He's going to be good.

You had to love the Harlem Globetrotter sequence - was soooooooo expecting it to end with a nice dish, but nothing was open. He was definitely solid in the second half - after his first half (didn't do much) I wasn't sure we would see him again. Glad we did!

And hats off to Chino!

Cooney was guarded tighter the second half and Gbinije, Malachi,Roberson and Howard's dribble was so key during that stretch. Amazing here was a guy averaging 10 of his 17 points pre acc from outside totally turning it around glad to see him comfortably take it inside.

Two years ago and he just wasn't as comfortable putting the ball in the lane. We match up well with Duke can't wait so see us bring it :)

i'm gonna just speculate here but it appeared both times when (g) split the lane for the dunk wake was expecting us to pull up and use clock.

Proud of this kid. He's got a little MJ in him...

Great to see you, RaoulDuke. I assume you are THE RaoulDuke and not some importer, right? I think I saw you on the back of a milk carton a few months ago.

nah, he was playing power forward - just ask Bonner
Bonner and his partner sounded like they were on the verge of tears throughout the game. Man, that was a tough listen. My favorite moment was when they were lamenting that WF couldn't catch a break. This was after they had fallen behind by about 30 despite the assclown officials who were on their way to whistling SU for 27 fouls.

Bonner and his partner sounded like they were on the verge of tears throughout the game. Man, that was a tough listen. My favorite moment was when they were lamenting that WF couldn't catch a break. This was after they had fallen behind by about 30 despite the assclown officials who were on their way to whistling SU for 27 fouls.
yeah just about the worst thing about the move to the ACC, besides having most of our games available only via espn3, is having these ACC schills calling our games. just painful

yeah just about the worst thing about the move to the ACC, besides having most of our games available only via espn3, is having these ACC schills calling our games. just painful
Yes, I feel like a Yankee outsider listening to some of these guys and watching ads for companies that don't exist in the Northeast.

ACC broadcasters give us a non-stop parade of asinine comments. It's remarkable. They're so much worse than the Big East's B teams over the years.

My kingdom for a Jim Spanarkel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom