Addazio reporting us to ACC... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Addazio reporting us to ACC...

It would be cool if Addazio also informs them of his own player that tattooed our punter after he kicked the ball and didn't get flagged. You know for the integrity of the game.

If this were an SEC school or "The U" the players would be taking Wittke out to the club tonight and be buying him lap dances for having their back in a little on field/sideline fight like this.

It's a lot to do about nothing. He gets suspended for a game or two or the rest of the year. Then he's back in his role, and life moves on. On to Clemson folks!

giphy.gif
Dungey's all come at me bro.

I think the ACC is going to see this as much ado about nothing.

What is he really expecting to accomplish with this? It's not going to change the outcome or save his job.
It comes off as the move of a guy who has only limited control of his emotions.

I find it funny that on the BC board they call Addazio "The Dazzler" but I found it way funnier that they call him the gym teacher. Absolutely hysterical.

Looks like staff guy was more a peacemaker. Then the BC player is falling a little and tries putting an arm around the coach's neck for support. Coach says nuh uh.

Reporting us for toying with them all game when we were just going to win at the end anyway.

If you play the second video and stop it at the .o9 sec. mark you can see Wittkes' arm extended in front of the BC player at the chest level. A normall gesture to try and separate two people.
I agree. Wittke was trying to keep them separated. Initially his hand touched the bottom of the kid's number to hold him back. But the 4 SU players were already pushing towards him which made his arm slide up higher. And the kid had nowhere to go but down because the equipment and the table right behind him.

The whole thing happens in a split second so it's tough to see and I guess people could mistake it as Wittke purposely pushing the player