Addazio reporting us to ACC... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Addazio reporting us to ACC...

Addazio saw stuff from 50 yards away that the refs who were right there missed ... OK.

Watched it again. It's staff but not a coach. Trainer or equipment kid. One angle looks like a shove, the other angle does not. The does not angle looks like the kid puts his forearm up and the bc kid gets pushed back by the bum rush and trips over something.

I definitely see no punches thrown by either team.

Addai should be pushed to the ground for running that offense. Horrible.

This literally shows what a dipshit Addazio is and how IMMENSELY happy I am that we did not hire him. Half your team leaves the bench to go across the sideline and you want to draw attention to the situation because someone got shoved? I mean really? Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Why would you draw attention to a play where multiple members of your team could be suspended if people looked really closely at it?

He needs to own this loss...go cook up the pack of hot dogs on the back of his head...club his wife like like a good caveman should...design a few more ways to go backwards on offense.

That is a full post game day for The Dazzler.

giphy.gif

Honestly, in the heat of the moment, it looks to me more like a guy trying to remove him from the situation initially. It can happen so fast.
Actually, I thought the same thing. We'll see what the ACC brass thinks, probably sooner rather than later.

I think the ref that is in the middle of that also had a pretty good view of what was and wasn't going on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom