Addazio reporting us to ACC... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Addazio reporting us to ACC...

It was apparently the Director of Football Operations. Maybe mixing it up with opposing players is in his purview? Need to see the job description to know for sure.

From this angle the BC player banged into the table behind him causing him and the table to go down.

It looks like he pushed him, but I can give him the benefit of the doubt, until I see a better look.

It seems he was just protecting Dungey and trying to separate the two but in this case it was the BC player who needed protecting. The guy makes a great play and ends up getting flipped on a late hit, when he goes to get up, a player gets pushed into him and now he's getting pushed against a table which ultimately gave way.

Heat of the moment things happen but would've shown good sportsmanship if he helped the kid out who didn't instigate a thing and had some reasons too.

It seems he was just protecting Dungey and trying to separate the two but in this case it was the BC player who needed protecting. The guy makes a great play and ends up getting flipped on a late hit, when he goes to get up, a player gets pushed into him and now he's getting pushed against a table which ultimately gave way.

Heat of the moment things happen but would've shown good sportsmanship if he helped the kid out who didn't instigate a thing and had some reasons too.
Unfortunately what neither video shows is the guy that Dungey shoves into that player is the idiot that was standing straddled on top of Dungey taunting him.

I you watch, the BC player grabs him over the shoulder and behind his neck. I don't care personally if it's a player or a coach, someone grabs you in the middle of a fight you have every right to push them away. There's no way to definitively say whether he pushed him or the guy fell, but either way, to me, it appears the coach did nothing wrong by getting the guy off of him.

THe guy was taunting Dungey. Dungey made the late hit, which we got penalized for. It was bone headed of Dungey, but happens. Then he is straddled by a guy who says stuff to him and keeps him from getting up, and Dungey pushed him. The coach then got in the middle to pull the guys apart, but being closer to the BC guy it has an appearance of him pushing him into the table. But I believe he was trying to separate them, and end the scuffle. After all the adults should be the ones to separate the players. Ref was too far on the other side of the scuffle. I see nothing here at all to warrant anything more than the 3 penalties that were called. Nothing but a waste of the league officials time. Didn't his son play for us for a year. Is there extra bad blood here for some personal reason?

Unfortunately what neither video shows is the guy that Dungey shoves into that player is the idiot that was standing straddled on top of Dungey taunting him.

Yeah, just playing a little devil's advocate. The DB was just in the wrong place at the wrong time but he certainly didn't instigate a thing. Well, maybe now people will think twice about intercepting a Dungey pass, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom