Addazio reporting us to ACC... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Addazio reporting us to ACC...

BC Girly Men

Milano is a POS.

They were headhunting Dungey all day.

Maybe Rutgers will switch to the ACC and they can finally get a win

Agreed. On the first play from scrimmage, they got a roughing the passer penalty that was a flagrantly late hit.

With our OL being what it is, and ED being such an important part [the only part?] of our running game, he's getting exposed to a lot of hits. Bye week is coming at a good time.

All this would have been avoided if the refs threw the correct flag at the LOS...
I wonder about that. Suppose they did throw the flag for offside, the flag for Dungey's tackle out of bounds, and the unsportsmanlike conduct penalties. Do we keep the ball but get backed up? Is the offside the only flag that matters and the ones after that are null? How does that all get sorted?

I wonder about that. Suppose they did throw the flag for offside, the flag for Dungey's tackle out of bounds, and the unsportsmanlike conduct penalties. Do we keep the ball but get backed up? Is the offside the only flag that matters and the ones after that are null? How does that all get sorted?
Offsides, we keep the ball but lose 15 yards due to his unsportsmanlike

Offsides, we keep the ball but lose 15 yards due to his unsportsmanlike
ANd likely score, which changes everything from that point on. Woukd have been 14-0 and not 7-3

TexanMark said:
Would the refs not blow the play dead when the Meatheads intercepted it?
no.

It looks like Wilke is protecting our guys and the BC guy goes down when the pile hits him. Move along Assadizo
There is benches and coolers behind them and that is what made the kid fall backwards....Nothing more to see here.

I hope the ACC suspends Dungey for the Clemson game. That's the only game left where there's no chance in hell. Combine that with Eric's injury history and I'd rather him sit for two weeks and be fully healthy for NC St.

I understand Adazzio's frustration. But if I'm in the suspending mood and I'm in the ACC's office, I send Witke away for a game, and about 20 BC players who left the sideline for a game as well.

Dead.Man. Walking.
Milano should be suspended for the flop. And his cookies are overrated.

A question for anyone at the game; why was Slayton flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct? Also, were the refs as sucky as they appeared on TV? They seemed to be in the tank for BC. Maybe to save Addazio's job.

A question for anyone at the game; why was Slayton flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct? Also, were the refs as sucky as they appeared on TV? They seemed to be in the tank for BC. Maybe to save Addazio's job.
Re the refs..if you watch Babers post game presser when asked about the false start penalties you see him do an eye roll when saying that they must have been doing it if it was called.

I dont know if i report Syracuse if i am Addazzio. not sure of the rules, but throwing a punch is usually an issue, but leaving the sideline in most sports is automatic punishment.

I understand Adazzio's frustration. But if I'm in the suspending mood and I'm in the ACC's office, I send Witke away for a game, and about 20 BC players who left the sideline for a game as well.

Dead.Man. Walking.

If Witke deserves a punishment, then at minimum he's gone from the sidelines for the year.

If the tape just shows wrong place, wrong time, then blown over and as long as Witke has no incident against the ever-dangerous BYE opponent next week...onward.

How about the two dopes from DPS who seem to be comfortable stealing the university's money - what possible reason could there be for them to tag along on a trip and stand on the sidelines if it's not to take some sort of positive role in a situation like that?