Addazio reporting us to ACC... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Addazio reporting us to ACC...

No, but if the flags were on the field (as they should have been), Dungey just lets him run out of bounds.
Yeah I had a brainfart on them blowing the whistle...guess I could get on Iowa's staff?

A question for anyone at the game; why was Slayton flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct? Also, were the refs as sucky as they appeared on TV? They seemed to be in the tank for BC. Maybe to save Addazio's job.

When this play happened I was worried the fix was in.

Bennett was grabbed from behind while chasing the runner, it was such an obvious holding penalty I figured that's what the flag was for. Instead of a 10 yard penalty against them, it was 15 against us.

Looking at the replay, it looks like Slayton was tackled from behind and when he got up got hit again. So I'm sure he let that guy have it.

Not sure how the refs missed BOTH penalties here, especially the blatant hold on Bennett which was in plain sight as he was the closest defender.

It's at the 3:53 mark in Q1 if anyone wants to look at it on ESPN3, err I mean the ACC Network.

A question for anyone at the game; why was Slayton flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct? Also, were the refs as sucky as they appeared on TV? They seemed to be in the tank for BC. Maybe to save Addazio's job.
There was one really odd false start when the whole line wasn't even set yet and the whole team was looking over to the bench. They made the call and you could see Dino running down yelling about the fact that the team wasn't even close to being set and the play call was still coming in. They also missed more than a few holds when BC tried to run outside. I was also really sick of watching the BC linemen dive at our guys' knees. Glad Steven got out of there without taking a cheap shot.

That looks awful. Like others said I don't think he threw him to the ground or anything, but from that angle he does look very aggressive. Not good.
He is engaging and trying to get people disengaged.

When Addazio gets fired I am going to send a tape of the press conference to the ACC and tell them to tell their ADs to not hire a D bag like him again

BC Girly Men

Milano is a POS.

They were headhunting Dungey all day.

Maybe Rutgers will switch to the ACC and they can finally get a win

That is offensive. I know plenty of people who I would describe as a POS and Milano is by far worse them them. I seriously hope he shreds his knee and never plays the game again. His dirtsy play is one reason football is having a PR issue these days.

Did he report their entire crowd ? Because nobody was there atttttt all lol

I am wondering if he reported us yet...sounded like he was seriously gonna do it but I am guessing that after he watches the tape he will realize that his team will get in more hot water than ours.

lets be a little honest here, if it was the other way and instead of ED it was some QB from CMU (or BC) who threw a late body slam, out of bounds tackle followed by a 2 handed shove to another guy there would be plenty in these parts calling for a suspension

that said, Mahoney knows how to move the ball against Clemson

Last edited:
By raising the issue, it's more likely the ACC will review it on its own.

What about all the hits to Dungey when he slid? He got popped in the head multiple times. Wonder if Steve will be reporting those too?

This trend is infuriating me. These football idiots are all talk on the head injury problem while tolerating free shots at a sliding player's head.

lets be a little honest here, if it was the other way and instead of ED it was some . . . . . QB from CMU (or BC) who threw a late body slam, out of bounds tackle followed by a 2 handed shove to another guy there would be plenty in these parts calling for a suspension

If the roles were reversed (in this specific situation) I'd be pissed at us also for straddling and taunting their QB and the entire team reacting in that way because I know we're better than that... but your observation isn't wrong.

If the roles were reversed (in this specific situation) I'd be pissed at us also for straddling and taunting their QB and the entire team reacting in that way because I know we're better than that... but your observation isn't wrong.
If the roles were reversed we would have had all our kids that rushed over to the other side of the field ejected.

If that was us it would have gone to the tape and we would have been screwed.

If the roles were reversed we would have had all our kids that rushed over to the other side of the field ejected.

If that was us it would have gone to the tape and we would have been screwed.
I'm still baffled over the lack of action for them rushing over. I figured it was some aspect of CFB I still don't understand... that maybe it had to be reviewed or something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom