All Whites Today | Syracusefan.com

All Whites Today

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
B0OjWrNIQAI0JQS.jpg

Such a great look.

Rocco said:
White, blue, grey, orange, purple... who gives a damn? Let's just win a fecking football game.

I agree winning is more important, but why can't we have both? Win looking like the Syracuse Orangeman.

Is there a dance off before the game and if so I'm hoping they use their jazz hands, that move gets the judges approval every time. I couldn't care less what they wear, just win the game.

Dig the carcass of the horse out of the ground. Beat. Repeat.

White, blue, grey, orange, purple... who gives a damn? Let's just win a fecking football game.
except we cant.

so lets at least represent ourselves properly.

B0OjWrNIQAI0JQS.jpg

Such a great look.
This is my favorite. Hope we keep these as are road unis for a while. Hell if we go 2-0 with them today we should wear them at home also.

Like these all white uniforms. Easily the best combination currently available.

Hate all the other combinations. Especially now that they removed the white outlining on the orange helmets. Home jerseys remind me of 2005. Nobody wants to relive that. Ugh.

Nick44 said:
Like these all white uniforms. Easily the best combination currently available. Hate all the other combinations. Especially now that they removed the white outlining on the orange helmets. Home jerseys remind me of 2005. Nobody wants to relive that. Ugh.

I think the removal of the white outline on the S is a huge improvement. The blue home with orange helmet is growing on me.

I think the removal of the white outline on the S is a huge improvement. The blue home with orange helmet is growing on me.
Like others have said, I'd love to see more orange in the uni combinations. Oregon St and Illini look sharp.

What bothers me the most, however, is the fugly number font that desperately needs to be outlined.

Swap out the white helmet for an orange one and I'm okay with these. I'd prefer orange pants with them too, but what do I know?

TheCusian said:

I'm completely the opposite. I think the removal of the outline on both helmets (white on the orange, blue on the white) is a huge downgrade. Makes it look second rate and cheap in my opinion.

What is really weird is how all three helmets had the outline at the unveiling, and the Orange helmet had it the first game and that was it. Like it or not, why the lack of consistency?

the NFL outlawed having a 2nd helmet, even for one offs or a throwback day, to prevent concusions.

Syracuse has 3 helmets, thus promoting concusions. they dont care.

i know theyre cattle, the school knows theyre cattle, but for some god unkown reason theyre deliberatly ruining their meal ticket.

dress them properly for the slaughter, please.

I'm completely the opposite. I think the removal of the outline on both helmets (white on the orange, blue on the white) is a huge downgrade. Makes it look second rate and cheap in my opinion.

What is really weird is how all three helmets had the outline at the unveiling, and the Orange helmet had it the first game and that was it. Like it or not, why the lack of consistency?
Agreed - having such a lack of accent colors and outlining of the numbers makes the blue jerseys look like practice jerseys.

I agree winning is more important, but why can't we have both? Win looking like the Syracuse Orangeman.
Who are the Orangemen you speak of?:noidea:;)

Lits44 said:
Makes it look second rate and cheap in my opinion

Because they are second rate and cheap. We might have some of the worst uniforms in college football. I used to brag we had some of the best. Heck, even the things they put in sale to the public look like a cheap tshirt.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom