Class of 2016 - Andrew White iii... the third | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White iii... the third

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami is out!
I haven't been as in the loop as O13 but I did break that he was visiting but I can AGREE with this post and I can't say for certain he is coming to Cuse but I heard today that it is looking more and more likely (obviously) and a decision should be coming relatively soon after this visit is over

I say tomorrow. TT committed while my husband was in surgery. He is having another surgery tomorrow. I kept saying to a friend, I hope he does not wait until Aug. 3. Well here we are. That is it...AW was waiting to entertain me again in the waiting room!!

I say tomorrow. TT committed while my husband was in surgery. He is having another surgery tomorrow. I kept saying to a friend, I hope he does not wait until Aug. 3. Well here we are. That is it...AW was waiting to entertain me again in the waiting room!!

Good luck tomorrow! Your husband and, yes, with AW3 :)

Hope you're right Linda, but more importantly, I hope everything goes well with your husband's surgery.

Prayers for you and your husband that everything goes well with the surgery.

The positive spin.

The Miami visit by AW3 indicates JB didn't offer AW3 everything, so AW3 is considering other options.

I hope JB has told AW3 he plays mostly at the 3. I think AW3 would prefer the 2. But I hope JB didn't go there, I want to see FH continue to develop. If AW3 played the 2, FH's time would get squeezed.

I hope JB talked about around 25-30 mpg's. Of course AW3 would like more, but for SU there are a lot of talented players and I would like to see us go at least 8 deep.

So if AW3 commits to SU, he is hopefully fully accepting the role discussed with JB. And that role will fill the largest SU team needs.

4117611.jpg

One thing that no one's mentioned yet: If all of these visits are on the White family's dime, this simply could be a matter of scheduling and expenses. Try booking a flight a few days in advance...it won't be cheap. And for all we know, they went on vacation or had some other conflict that got in the way of taking more visits last month.

This kid better be worth it. IF for some reason he struggles or the team seems out of sorts position wise or minutes wise. This fan base will be on fire, and looking for a scapegoat.
Nah, the scapegoat is always someone named Jim: Boeheim, Burr or Belushi, in that order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom