Class of 2016 - Andrew White iii... the third | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White iii... the third

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading a Miami Hurricanes chatroom with a few hopeful posts on White. The last post was "Ain't Going To Happen" by someone named Jake. I took it as an omen...

There's only one Jake. Musta been an imposter/poser.

I can't wait until someone with actual knowledge of what's going on, posts as to the Miami situation and the latest with White and SU.

Dao49Ka.png

If we do end up getting White, is this the latest we ever got a scholarship player for the upcoming season? Don't recall an August commit before but I could be wrong.
Don't know first hand but I recall someone in the TT thread saying years ago Eric Williams was a late commit. May have been August. This is just my recollection of another post.

I remember Roberson having to clear some late roadblocks his freshman year...but he was already committed.

I can't wait until someone with actual knowledge of what's going on, posts as to the Miami situation and the latest with White and SU.

Wonder if a visit to VCU is next.

If there are any additional visits at this point, I might jump on board the "time to move on" train.

I'm only half kidding.

i want players that want to play for Syracuse, not for themselves, or their dad, or their draft stock. The rest comes on its own in time with proven success as a player and teammate .
Think some are being too harsh on him and the family/father. He doesn't owe us anything. He's leaving Nebraska to improve his NBA stock as a 5th yr grad transfer. It's business to him/them and has to be mutually beneficial. Some of the "he doesn't like me enough" seems like teenage girl drama. Don't believe he's burned our bridge - even if some coaches are Redfaced ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom