Class of 2016 - Andrew White iii... the third | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White iii... the third

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daily routine typically includes multiple visits to Syracusefan basketball and the recruiting forum and I've kept myself abreast of all our recruiting targets over the years. The TT process ended up sweet but the process was certainly tiresome. And now with the AW3 process it has gotten to the point that each day it gets harder to follow and I've surrendered myself to backing myself away from any expectation on an imminent decision and figure I'll just let it play out.

I do think that Orange is the best decision for him and in the end that's the way things will shake out. So wake me up when it happens, ok?

My daily routine typically includes multiple visits to Syracusefan basketball and the recruiting forum and I've kept myself abreast of all our recruiting targets over the years. The TT process ended up sweet but the process was certainly tiresome. And now with the AW3 process it has gotten to the point that each day it gets harder to follow and I've surrendered myself to backing myself away from any expectation on an imminent decision and figure I'll just let it play out.

I do think that Orange is the best decision for him and in the end that's the way things will shake out. So wake me up when it happens, ok?
The worst thing about this ordeal is that it comes immediately after the long, drawn out, TT recruitment. It's like deja vu, all over again.
TT's indecision was more understandable- being a young man in his first rodeo. This AW thing has gone from the sublime to the ridiculous. Just baffling why it's dragging out so long, imho.

The worst thing about this ordeal is that it comes immediately after the long, drawn out, TT recruitment. It's like deja vu, all over again.
TT's indecision was more understandable- being a young man in his first rodeo. This AW thing has gone from the sublime to the ridiculous. Just baffling why it's dragging out so long, imho.

I made a similar post a couple of weeks ago. To have one of those type of recruitments is unusual [at least for us]. To have TWO in the same summer, almost surreal.

And the fact that we've heard positive "insider" news in both cases, only to have both drag out for several additional weeks--very strange.

Really hope we land White.

I made a similar post a couple of weeks ago. To have one of those type of recruitments is unusual [at least for us]. To have TWO in the same summer, almost surreal.

And the fact that we've heard positive "insider" news in both cases, only to have both drag out for several additional weeks--very strange.

amen.

and everytime I get an alert that you are in this thread I cant click on it fast enough!!

only to be disappointed...:bang:

It's a bad case of deja vu all over again.

My "expert" prediction. He officially commits to SU on Friday the 12th at 3:30 pm. That way he has a full week plus to get to Syracuse and start practicing with teammates before Boeheim is back the week of August 22nd.

My prediction. He will commit to Cuse or somewhere else. I'm tired of checking this thread. Just do it, somewhere!

It's football season anyway, and Dino will have the guys ready.

Relax...he will commit to Syracuse soon.
When I get impatient I remember that there are lots of moving parts in this saga, and one wrong move can blow the whole thing up.
b252fde20dcd76e85a3803e25f28b85f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors