Class of 2016 - Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED | Page 54 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think its a secret...he just didn't announce it...maybe he just wants to show up, learn and play with no fanfare...

That's what I was asking. Like I said, White doesn't owe anyone anything other than the courtesy of letting the coaches who hosted him know if he's attending their school or not. He may have told all the staff's what he's doing, and may have done it a long time ago. But not saying anything has led to the confusion and uncertainty, and could have been avoided.

AlpharettaCuse said:
That's what I was asking. Like I said, White doesn't owe anyone anything other than the courtesy of letting the coaches who hosted him know if he's attending their school or not. He may have told all the staff's what he's doing, and may have done it a long time ago. But not saying anything has led to the confusion and uncertainty, and could have been avoided.

So what? I could care less at this point whether he announces or not...all that matters is that he is on the team and contributes...other than that big fat hairy deal whether an announcement was made or not...

Down to the last minute

images

So what? I could care less at this point whether he announces or not...all that matters is that he is on the team and contributes...other than that big fat hairy deal whether an announcement was made or not...

Well, that's you. Others obviously care, which is why there were 200 plus pages looking for the announcement.

Watch out, Jake. Someone is gaining on your like ratio.

I'm kidding - obviously - that's what some don't get (who chase likes or other stupid things like that). That's also why anyone here (who isn't a newbie) respects the heck out of you and what you offer here. Thanks, man.

As for White, I'm excited about what has developed here but I have to be honest, I'm actually just as excited right now about what I will be doing a week from now around this time! In Babers I trust. :)

Nicknack said:
Watch out, Jake. Someone is gaining on your like ratio.

I'm kidding - obviously - that's what some don't get (who chase likes or other stupid things like that). That's also why anyone here (who isn't a newbie) respects the heck out of you and what you offer here. Thanks, man.

As for White, I'm excited about what has developed here but I have to be honest, I'm actually just as excited right now about what I will be doing a week from now around this time! In Babers I trust. :)

This in a nut shell!

What point? That he hasn't, yet, met how you think it should go?

Read my original post. I believed O13, Jake and Llandz were right, but some things didn't makes sense. White wasn't registered up until a few days ago, and there were conflicting stories and things that popped up along the way.

AlpharettaCuse said:
Read my original post. I believed O13, Jake and Llandz were right, but some things didn't makes sense. White wasn't registered up until a few days ago, and there were conflicting stories and things that popped up along the way.

So?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors