Anyone else considering going to Cal next Fall? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else considering going to Cal next Fall?

Let me know if you get a line on lodging.
Yeah I'm going to look into that. I've been wondering if the way to go is to go in on an Airbnb/VRBO with folks or something like that. Would you be in to that? Is LadyTroop coming to this one?

Where I'm at. All about the date. There won't be a tailgate but maybe a small ticket buy if it seems like a good deal.
I’m in on this one at this point. Got air and hotel this week woven together. Flying in to San Jose. Booked Four Points by Sheraton Bay Bridge for 2 nights.

Yeah I'm going to look into that. I've been wondering if the way to go is to go in on an Airbnb/VRBO with folks or something like that. Would you be in to that? Is LadyTroop coming to this one?

Yoo, idk how I missed this. I think we're around 90% in for this one. We'd split a spot with ya, brotha! Last I heard, she was interested in coming

Yoo, idk how I missed this. I think we're around 90% in for this one. We'd split a spot with ya, brotha! Last I heard, she was interested in coming
Good to know, I haven't looked into anything yet but will let you know if I find anything interesting when I do.