Are the Clemson fans really booing our injuries? | Syracusefan.com

Are the Clemson fans really booing our injuries?

We've had piles of teams fake injuries to slow down tempo. That's whats happening. Fans don't know if its real or not but are tired of the conveniently timed ones.

No doubt, they are going to end up booing legitimate injuries so I'm not into it, but that is what's happening.

Super classy. It must be that Southern Hospitality they all talk about. It's actually kind of refreshing. A nice change from all that passive aggressive stuff (c'mon, I really can't say the S word?!). Bless their little hearts.

they think we are slowing the game down on purpose. Classy fans just like their coach.

That will be their excuse. A tough excuse to make when they boo Estime when he's down.

Last edited:
We've had piles of teams fake injuries to slow down tempo. That's whats happening. Fans don't know if its real or not but are tired of the conveniently timed ones.

No doubt, they are going to end up booing legitimate injuries so I'm not into it, but that is what's happening.

As I said, that's going to be the excuse.

Estime is a receiver. He plays offense. He got booed when he was down and was being walked off the field.

Classless.

And also booing when injured players come off the field?

If so, then they are classless pieces of s--t.

I've never seen anything like that. Unbelievably poor sportsmanship.
I'm shocked I am seeing that. What a bunch of loser fans to do that.

Wait till they come here next year, we will do the same and see how they like it! I normally would say take the high road and not sink to their level, in this instance I say the heck with it and boooooo every friggin time a kid is injured next year when they come here

Your offense isn't nearly good enough, especially with Stoudt, to use that excuse.

See what I was saying this week...

Worst fanbase in fbs.

F them
Agree. Let's be honest, the school is CLEMSON! A potted plant could get into Clemson. High SAT scores aren't required for admissions if ya know what I mean. Not exactly a top notch educational institution there. The fact their fans have no class and are taking the game too seriously to the point they boooo injured kids playing football is not surprising.

They are living up to their stereotype

Lost all respect for the fan base. Classless bush league behavior. It's disgusting to me.

MDT1GER said:
We've had piles of teams fake injuries to slow down tempo. That's whats happening. Fans don't know if its real or not but are tired of the conveniently timed ones. No doubt, they are going to end up booing legitimate injuries so I'm not into it, but that is what's happening.

Please tell me you rush the field every homecoming?! Every game?!?

Please tell me you rush the field every homecoming?! Every game?!?

It's their tradition. They go down on the field after every home game to sing the alma mater.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom