Are the Clemson fans really booing our injuries? | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Are the Clemson fans really booing our injuries?

This is a slippery slope with a, shall we say, undiscriminating Friday night crowd. There's too much risk of booing someone who's actually hurt.

That said, those cramps were so obviously bogus, Louisville and all those individual players deserved all the jeering they got.

My two favorites where the water on the cramp as the clown walked off the field and then the DB/LB that fell over right before we go to hike the ball who also had his shoe fall off. I get it cramps happen, but every time we are driver or in the red zone is odd.

Easy fix that someone had mentioned in here the the other day. If player gets injured which requires a stop in play then said player has to remain on sidelines for the remainder of the drive/possession. Would seem to make a lot of sense considering it's in the best interest of the injured player to get full evaluation of health/status. It would greatly reduce the amount of faking injuries if quality players had to miss quality time.

The problem here is that there are very few teams running offenses like us and that will run into this problem so not sure how much noise can be created in order to create such a rule. Maybe if it happens enough to a team like Texas this year it could gain some momentum.

Makes me uncomfortable to see injured players getting booed but this was just so obvious. I sit low in the 3rd deck, 50 yard line on the visitor side, I think it was the third cramp where the player jumped up and ran off the field with a big smile on his face. He got to the sideline and an assistant coach immediately came over to him on the bench and got in his face for what I presumed to be a bad performance by a supporting actor.

Should be delay of game on the defense but don't know how the zebras will ever be able to decide.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom