At UNC. ACC refs | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

At UNC. ACC refs

Cuse181 suiting up to watch the game today…
Mr Rogers Clown GIF

That call isn't gonna be the reason we lost but it is the reason we'll get blown out and this will be an awful game for everyone involved. 2 weeks in a row blatantly wrong calls upheld I am beyond disgusted at everything associated with the ACC.

Is this Dino’s farewell tour? Yea I understand they are playing a good team! No i have not had any alcohol or drugs ! ! Im asking a serious question!!

NCSt guy is lying flat on the ground picks up the ball gets up and runs for a td from midfield and the refs were going to let them kick a pat and marshals coach was forced to insist on a review.

Unbelievable

Is this Dino’s farewell tour? Yea I understand they are playing a good team! No i have not had any alcohol or drugs ! ! Im asking a serious question!!
They are going to finish with 8,9,10 wins as long as they don’t get a bunch more major injuries. You are going to fire him?

It’s funny how predictable this was. Cuse is used to being screwed.
It doesn't matter about the call at this point. Maye is completing almost every pass he throws and we can't get to him or stop the run. We look terrible.

It doesn't matter about the call at this point. Maye is completing almost every pass he throws and we can't get to him or stop the run. We look terrible.
Agree but still.

SUFB is very undisciplined, most penalties in FBS last season and still up there this season. Penalties also consistently get called against us while the opposition doesn’t get the same calls while committing the same penalties. Both can be true as it’s not mutually exclusive.

Not a “cheap excuse”, it’s a fact that is discussed almost weekly during conference play. Case in point, the targeting against Shrader last week. Care to explain to all of us what the indisputable evidence was to overturn the ruling on the field so quickly?
Actually, nearly all of Dino's teams, back to Eastern Illinois rank in the bottom 10-20 in penalties every single year.
Not being disciplined is a trademark of Dino's teams.
I'd love to hear the conspiracies about why the refs unfairly penalize all those other Dino teams...or maybe undisciplined teams just commit a lot of penalties.

A real coach does not let this happen - you force the officials to take you out of the game - Dino just sits there like a good boy and takes it - like losing is totally acceptable to him and it resonates throughout the team - try doing this to Bobby Knight - not confused whatsoever the team has no fight

I do believe there is bias on the part of the refs, there are many people south of the Mason/Dixon, still pissed off about loosing the cival war. They fight to hold on to the relics of the old South and they don’t like Yankees and it appears very obvious to me that SU is judged more harshly than one southern counterparts.
Tell me about it.
Yankee here sitting in rural NC.
I see it every day.

A real coach does not let this happen - you force the officials to take you out of the game - Dino just sits there like a good boy and takes it - like losing is totally acceptable to him and it resonates throughout the team - try doing this to Bobby Knight - not confused whatsoever the team has no fight

You're saying that Aaron Boone is a real coach?

He lead the AL in ejections this season, and the Yankees still lost.

After that game I wish I had consumed both alcohol and drugs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom