Class of 2024 - ATH K.J. Bolden (GA) Committed to Georgia | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 ATH K.J. Bolden (GA) Committed to Georgia

85989EC8-AF13-4330-B267-9E7113AC4886.jpeg
I don’t think he ends up at Cuse but he replied to this tweet yesterday and it gives me a tiny bit of hope

Then FSU will be on ESPN news cycle tomorrow complaining they can’t compete with SEC schools for recruits and they lost Bolden b/c they’re not getting paid enough. Why don’t all the ACC schools send FSU like 5 million, doesn’t everyone care about them enough. The crying by that program is insane.

It’s the best position to be in. No pressure, just vibes and possibilities
Also Bolden and Watson are the only HS guys that we know are being actively recruited and all the hype is around a 5* flip.

I mean, all of this is just too fun. This stuff is no longer pipe dreams. No longer signing guys that had no other offers and justifying that nobody else knew who they were, including the D1 college next to their HS.

Proud to say I have just set the board record with 1,475,444 refreshes within the last 10 minutes.
Can we find a way to convert that to NIL dollars so we can swoop in and steal Bolden late?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom