Class of 2015 - ATH Kenterius Womack (AL) Signed LOI | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 ATH Kenterius Womack (AL) Signed LOI

Correct me if I'm wrong...

But it sounds like KW is a prospect whose video was leaked out after Signing day...so we may have potentially signed a 4* qb/freak athlete from Sweet home Alabama? Where the skies are now orange and blue?

Correct me if I'm wrong...

But it sounds like KW is a prospect whose video was leaked out after Signing day...so we may have potentially signed a 4* qb/freak athlete from Sweet home Alabama? Where the skies are now orange and blue?

I'm not sure if he's a 4-start type of talent but I do know he has potential similar to Eduoard. Maybe even a bit more.

Hoping he or Dungey pans out - would be amazing to finally have a signal caller that can do a number of different things well on a football field.

Why do I feel like this kid has the "it" factor. I know, he hasn't even gotten a snap yet at the college level, but there is just something about this kid from his interviews, pictures, and highlight tape. I can't put my finger on it but I think he has "it". Whatever it is that "it" is...got it?

I'm not sure if he's a 4-start type of talent but I do know he has potential similar to Eduoard. Maybe even a bit more.

Hoping he or Dungey pans out - would be amazing to finally have a signal caller that can do a number of different things well on a football field.
I'll be honest - I know the competition level is lower than what Eduoard was facing, but man, I like Womack's film a lot more than Eduoard's. He just looks like a much, much smoother athlete. Not taking away from Eduoard - I hope he still winds up at Syracuse eventually, and if not, I hope he does well wherever he lands. But Womack is bigger, faster, and just looks...better. Still needs to refine his mechanics but looks damn impressive.

I'll be honest - I know the competition level is lower than what Eduoard was facing, but man, I like Womack's film a lot more than Eduoard's. He just looks like a much, much smoother athlete. Not taking away from Eduoard - I hope he still winds up at Syracuse eventually, and if not, I hope he does well wherever he lands. But Womack is bigger, faster, and just looks...better. Still needs to refine his mechanics but looks damn impressive.
man is he handsome too

Why do I feel like this kid has the "it" factor. I know, he hasn't even gotten a snap yet at the college level, but there is just something about this kid from his interviews, pictures, and highlight tape. I can't put my finger on it but I think he has "it". Whatever it is that "it" is...got it?

You are just blinded by his ridiculously good looks. ;)

If Kenterius ever finds this message board he's probably going to be more than a little bit confused by a group of men talking about how handsome he is.

I believe that's ridiculously handsome.

This is what happens when we neglect the annual Board Hotties tournament.

This is what happens when we neglect the annual Board Hotties tournament.
No it isn't, at least not to all of us, not that there is anything wrong with that.

so Syracuse gets two great recruits from the state of Alabama, then that same month Alabama gets a foot of snow - looks like the pipeline to Syracuse is definitely still open

tell the good people of Alabama they'd better start sending some 2016 prospects on up or the snow will just keep flowing down til April

definitely need a photoshop of Saban getting a little orange and blue rash on him.

I believe that's ridiculously handsome.
milli-vanilli.jpg
?
images
?

Last edited:
Saw this on the baseball facebook page, I know it's a little old but still nice -
Luverne High School Baseball
February 12 at 4:47pm ·
If you haven't already heard the good news then keep reading--One of our Senior standouts has signed his LOI to play football at Syracuse University, also know as the 'Cuse! SU is a member of the ACC in NCAA Division 1 Athletics. Join us in congratulating senior Kenterius Womack--once a Tiger, Always a Tiger , but now also a member of The Orange!

Like · Comment · Share · 7171

This may be buried somewhere in the thread...but can we get back down there and offer Numbers 2, 4, 6, 9 and 12 from the hudl highlights please.