Class of 2015 - ATH Kenterius Womack (AL) Signed LOI | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 ATH Kenterius Womack (AL) Signed LOI

Watched Kenterius's film, play by play I like his overall game better than Dwayne Haskins jr. Accuracy both same. Arm strength/delivery slight edge to Haskins. Running no comparison...Womack all the way. Both totally in command Haskins a little smoother but Womack can kill you with his feet. More suited to our OL and Lester's offense based on what i saw of the offense. A lot of people talking about Haskins since Washington's verbal but Womack compares to Haskins favorably. Don't know about the between the ears when it comes to learning curve.
I hope Womack kills it. I hope Dungey kills it, too. But obviously, you have to keep recruiting the best talent you can get even if you think you might already have the answer on the roster.

I hope Womack kills it. I hope Dungey kills it, too. But obviously, you have to keep recruiting the best talent you can get even if you think you might already have the answer on the roster.
We had Johnson, and Mcnabb, and both went on to the NFL, one at QB, another at WR.

We had Johnson, and Mcnabb, and both went on to the NFL, one at QB, another at WR.

Yep. I don't care if the staff brings in 6 QB's a class as long as they project to other positions and project well. Taking flyers on kids that can only play QB rarely leads to anything positive and usually leads to deadweight on the roster or a transfer. Womack, Anthony Brown - those are the types of prospects I love to see the staff land. Because even if they don't work out at QB, we still have the opportunity of seeing them make an impact. Joe Fields is a good example of that.

tep624 said:
Yep. I don't care if the staff brings in 6 QB's a class as long as they project to other positions and project well. Taking flyers on kids that can only play QB rarely leads to anything positive and usually leads to deadweight on the roster or a transfer. Womack, Anthony Brown - those are the types of prospects I love to see the staff land. Because even if they don't work out at QB, we still have the opportunity of seeing them make an impact. Joe Fields is a good example of that.

Over the years we have had a lot of kids come in to play QB and move to another position and have some success. Off the top of my head there is Johnson, Dee Brown, Jason Poles, Cody Catalina, Andrew Robinson a bit, Fields as you mentioned. I'm sure I'm missing some.

Over the years we have had a lot of kids come in to play QB and move to another position and have some success. Off the top of my head there is Johnson, Dee Brown, Jason Poles, Cody Catalina, Andrew Robinson a bit, Fields as you mentioned. I'm sure I'm missing some.

Markus Paul comes to mind. Others?

Phil Nash came in as a QB.

This kid I think also has that 'it' factor that's been discussed with Washington. Everytime I watch Kenterius' videos he almost reminds me of Mike Vick. I really think he's a special talent, i don't know how he fell into our laps. This is your #5 to go with #44

Phil Nash came in as a QB.

This kid I think also has that 'it' factor that's been discussed with Washington. Everytime I watch Kenterius' videos he almost reminds me of Mike Vick. I really think he's a special talent, i don't know how he fell into our laps. This is your #5 to go with #44
I agree, Phat. The kid is an athletic freak who could probably play any number of positions.

Funny thing is, I think Dungey has a chance to be a heck of a player too. He also has the size and athletic ability to move to another position if necessary.

I agree, Phat. The kid is an athletic freak who could probably play any number of positions.

Funny thing is, I think Dungey has a chance to be a heck of a player too. He also has the size and athletic ability to move to another position if necessary.
I could see Dungey putting on muscle and being one hell of an outside LB. He's so athletic. But I think he has the tools to be a terrific QB.

I could see Dungey putting on muscle and being one hell of an outside LB. He's so athletic. But I think he has the tools to be a terrific QB.
I think the bottom line is with the very impressive group of young quarterbacks is that two or three are going to become the core of the position for the next 4 to 5 years and then there will be a few guys that will either change positions, or if they are not willing to change positions, they will leave the program for another that will allow them to play quarterback. Quite a few of the guys brought in project well to other positions. I don't see a negative. Brown and Haskins would be an amazing pair to bring in and I really like both Dungey and Womack along with AJ. Competition at all positions is the name of the game, and we are finally getting the depth at all positions that is required to compete at this level.

Good news Kenterius baseball team won both games last night and on to the next round of playoffs
11048753_678735482255952_6151559715912327794_n.jpg

I have a feeling KW and RW will provide some spectacular moments in the Dome.

Doug Womack from option QB to blitzing corner. Man that guy had some serious speed!

Re-watched his highlights again to remind myself how amazing it is that this kid didn't have any interest until after NSD. I don't think it's a question that he could be our qb for 4 years. I'm no quarterback guru, but I see this kid making throws that many college qb's can't make. Plus he has Pat White like elusiveness, all while being a solid 6'3. As soon as he bulks up this kid will have all the tools needed to be a great college quarterbacks. Out of all the qb's on our roster I like this kids potential the most, and it's not really close.

Re-watched his highlights again to remind myself how amazing it is that this kid didn't have any interest until after NSD. I don't think it's a question that he could be our qb for 4 years. I'm no quarterback guru, but I see this kid making throws that many college qb's can't make. Plus he has Pat White like elusiveness, all while being a solid 6'3. As soon as he bulks up this kid will have all the tools needed to be a great college quarterbacks. Out of all the qb's on our roster I like this kids potential the most, and it's not really close.

I want to like this post three times. The kid is a hell of an athlete, the QB position has killed us basically every year minus Nassib.

Yea legit chance to be something close to Dnabb 2.0. Really have high hopes for him his tape is bonkers. If you just watch his tape it looks like easily a 4* athletes tape.