Class of 2015 - ATH Kenterius Womack (AL) Signed LOI | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 ATH Kenterius Womack (AL) Signed LOI

The Most Kenterious of Womacks

Excited about this young man coming here to play. Can't wait for football season to start.

Can't wait for him to enroll. Don't want some baseball scout in his ear.

Ha. I've been waiting for someone to mention this. We should just know he's going to sign a minor league baseball deal and never show up :eek:

Ha. I've been waiting for someone to mention this. We should just know he's going to sign a minor league baseball deal and never show up :eek:
That 17 strikeouts through 7 innings was concerning.

YET...

very rarely do seniors in high school in the South "become" professional baseball prospects. Teams are on them at a much younger age, and they showcase their skills on larger stages than in the high school ranks

Yea, I was just trying to get everyone in a panic. Sometimes it is fun to watch the wreckage that takes place.

Imagine if you could get a more athletic version of that person without the mental issues... A man can dream:D

Imagine if you could get a more athletic version of that person without the mental issues... A man can dream:D
I think KW is more athletic...i.e. faster, quicker, better vertical, etc...but can he play QB half as well? By all accounts, KW is a great kid.

Whomac is how they will pronounce in Alabama and the rest of the SEC.

SU folks are already getting his Jersey Ready...just one more detail to track down

Is it "Whoamack" or "Whoamac"?

Attention to detail is what we do...

11156259_672090212920479_3551213294129498135_n.jpg

This was from Saturday 18 Apr. They play again next weekend.

Watched Kenterius's film, play by play I like his overall game better than Dwayne Haskins jr. Accuracy both same. Arm strength/delivery slight edge to Haskins. Running no comparison...Womack all the way. Both totally in command Haskins a little smoother but Womack can kill you with his feet. More suited to our OL and Lester's offense based on what i saw of the offense. A lot of people talking about Haskins since Washington's verbal but Womack compares to Haskins favorably. Don't know about the between the ears when it comes to learning curve.

Watched Kenterius's film, play by play I like his overall game better than Dwayne Haskins jr. Accuracy both same. Arm strength/delivery slight edge to Haskins. Running no comparison...Womack all the way. Both totally in command Haskins a little smoother but Womack can kill you with his feet. More suited to our OL and Lester's offense based on what i saw of the offense. A lot of people talking about Haskins since Washington's verbal but Womack compares to Haskins favorably. Don't know about the between the ears when it comes to learning curve.
I love the idea of having a stable of quarterbacks and let the best man win the position. We haven't had that in quite some time, but we are really getting there.

I love the idea of having a stable of quarterbacks and let the best man win the position. We haven't had that in quite some time, but we are really getting there.
Got to have a minimum of three ready to go especially in this new offense of Lester's. Best example is what happened to Ohio State.