Class of 2015 - ATH Kenterius Womack (AL) Signed LOI | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 ATH Kenterius Womack (AL) Signed LOI

Womack taking snaps as a redshirt freshman with Washington and Strickland in the backfield, Erv in the slot, with Ishmael out wide. Hopefully Custis or Enoicy develop. Let's just hope this o-line comes together cause we have the potential to be very good.

I wonder if he stays at qb.
Obviously you give him every possible chance at QB. He is both fast and fluid with good height, so I could see WR if he has any hands.

I can't see this kid moving from QB unless Haskins comes in and blows everyone away, and I'm not sure Kenterius is getting blown away by anybody

BKCuse said:
I can't see this kid moving from QB unless Haskins comes in and blows everyone away, and I'm not sure Kenterius is getting blown away by anybody

Don't sleep on Brown (if) or Dungey either.

Just found out he and Steven are going to room together. They've been tweeting and texting back and forth for months, now.

So what day are the telling the kids to arrive on campus? I've seen some different dates in twitter conversations.

Cannot wait for this kid to get here.

Super early prediction will be that he is our starting QB in 2016.

Last edited:

Super early prediction will be that he is our starting QB in 2017.

Who's going to be starting 16? And why would that underclassman lose their spot to Womack? We won't have a senior quarterback in '16, correct?

Who's going to be starting 16? And why would that underclassman lose their spot to Womack? We won't have a senior quarterback in '16, correct?

Sorry meant 2016, not 2017. AJ Long and Austin Wilson will get beat out by Womack or Dungey IMO.

I give my nod to Womack over the other 3 guys.

Pure speculation.

Sorry meant 2016, not 2017. AJ Long and Austin Wilson will get beat out by Womack or Dungey IMO.

Pure speculation.

Got it. I kind of agree with your assessment, though I'm going with Dungey and still pulling for AJ.

Got it. I kind of agree with your assessment, though I'm going with Dungey and still pulling for AJ.
I think it's safe to say that ED and KW are the two best athletes that we've had in any incoming QB class since McNabb and Johnson. I'm not sure which one will prevail, but without doubt, they're both better prospects than any QB's currently on the roster. Both are athletic enough to contribute at other positions if necessary.

I think it's safe to say that ED and KW are the two best athletes that we've had in any incoming QB class since McNabb and Johnson. I'm not sure which one will prevail, but without doubt, they're both better prospects than any QB's currently on the roster. Both are athletic enough to contribute at other positions if necessary.
Granted I have only watched a few tapes of KW, but is he on par with TH's athleticism?

Looking at him as a prospect right now, where do you think he ends up in comparison to TH

Granted I have only watched a few tapes of KW, but is he on par with TH's athleticism?

Looking at him as a prospect right now, where do you think he ends up in comparison to TH
He's a better pure athlete than Hunt, I'd say, and I don't think it's particularly close to be honest. Nothing against Hunt, who runs the ball well, but his speed and agility are not on Womack's level, if you ask me.

Super early prediction will be that he is our starting QB in 2016.

I'm right there with you. I can see Womack as a 4 year starter at QB for us.

I'm right there with you. I can see Womack as a 4 year starter at QB for us.

I'd happily take that and root for that to happen - but I wouldn't be surprised if Dungey does it either. Going to be some battle.

Pure speculation.

It would be quite a coup if Kent Womack could become a starting QB on the Hill.