Class of 2016 - ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED

This does sound good I will forward it to the group from ny. They have been trying to find away To do their hours
Just a thought, but I 'm a volunteer driver once a week for Meals on wheels, out of North Syracuse, and they always need drivers, and kitchen help. I'm sure there are the same in almost all areas of the country, and at least you know the people you deliver to, a lot of them are senior's are getting a couple of good meals that day, plus someone to check up on them.

Just a thought, but I 'm a volunteer driver once a week for Meals on wheels, out of North Syracuse, and they always need drivers, and kitchen help. I'm sure there are the same in almost all areas of the country, and at least you know the people you deliver to, a lot of them are senior's are getting a couple of good meals that day, plus someone to check up on them.
If you could take a picture of the work you do and send it to us we can put that up for a Cusecares example plus send us the hours and we will put you in our running total... And if you want to get a shirt for the picture It would help the center we are donatin that money to

If you could take a picture of the work you do and send it to us we can put that up for a Cusecares example plus send us the hours and we will put you in our running total... And if you want to get a shirt for the picture It would help the center we are donatin that money to

Bam where is the shirt money being donated to?

Yes. Also one of the Twitter army guys is trying to work out some logistics of doing his community service time in Elmira at the pop warner fields as was suggested. He is a couple hours away so it may not happen there but is looking at other spots also.

35509_418079798280957_1452381480_n.jpg

Something like this is just begging to be used!

Another reason to love HCSS. Now, he just need to get some wins.
I think he will with Lester the OC. If the defense remains solid the combination on both sides of the ball will improve enough to ni more wins including may a solid upset.2016 will be the break-out year for the Orange in the ACC
Honestly, this is a great topic guys. But can we get a dedicated thread for this? I keep thinking we have more news on Moe Neal every time I open this up. Looking for "Moe" info for the rest of us
I think that Neal and Holloway are commits that will be announcing very soon Both will go a long way in making "Orange2016" be a reality as far avery good and expressed on the field.

Love the video... Sad thing I'm noticing is the competition in that video - about to put a 50 spot on Temple... kicking the . . . . out of Nebraska and every other team... being 24 and someone that always makes 2-3 SU Football Games a year from the VVS area and a good buddy that has season tickets... I'll buy season tickets if we can do that but for the time being I'll enjoy my few games and call it. However, I haven't seen us put points up on anyone in my time frame. Good to see it once happened. I do think we are heading on the right path and Moe would just be another piece of the puzzle to make that happen.
VVS! Shout out! I'm a full decade older than you though. Lol.

There aren't going to be any updates on Moe for the next week, probably. The good news is that we haven't heard about him taking any other visits (yet) and from what I'm told, he probably won't. Wake's a possibility but I know people around him are trying to occupy his time to keep him from making that visit...ha. Helps to have friends with Syracuse ties down in North Carolina.

So it looks like Moe actually did visit Wake today. Blargh.

I honestly think it's down to SU and Wake for him.

So it looks like Moe actually did visit Wake today. Blargh.

I honestly think it's down to SU and Wake for him.

Is Wake's stipend payout much higher than ours? Would suck badly if he was the first casualty of that