Class of 2016 - ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED

He was down to us (U of S?) and Wake.
As long as we hire a solid HC and OC, he'd be crazy to flip to Wake - as bad as we are, and have been - we are always still better than Wake.

PAcuse said:
I would imagine he will use a RB, which Moe plays.

He's 5-10, 160.

Even Strickland thinks he's an HB and not a tailback. Fact.

He's 5-10, 160.

Even Strickland thinks he's an HB and not a tailback. Fact.
It's going to come down to what the new coach wants to do with the current recruits. He is listed as ATH, so he can play multiple positions, not just

PAcuse said:
It's going to come down to what the new coach wants to do with the current recruits. He is listed as ATH, so he can play multiple positions, not just

Agree. A recruit like that, you find a way to use his talents, especially someone with an offensive mind.

CuseLegacy said:
Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1 10m10 minutes ago Syracuse hybrid commit Moe Neal waiting on staff changes, has heard from BC and Wake Forest since Shafer's firing:

That didn't take long.

CuseLegacy said:
Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1 10m10 minutes ago Syracuse hybrid commit Moe Neal waiting on staff changes, has heard from BC and Wake Forest since Shafer's firing:

Step away Addazzio.

jekelish said:
Hopefully the rest of the recruits follow suit and at least wait to talk to the new head man before doing anything

Interesting. The entire coaching situation begs the questions as to what will become of the XB players here, and (hopefully) coming in. I would wager Strickland and Perkins will move to RB. Phillips and Neal seem more suited to a slot WR role than anything else.

Interesting. The entire coaching situation begs the questions as to what will become of the XB players here, and (hopefully) coming in. I would wager Strickland and Perkins will move to RB. Phillips and Neal seem more suited to a slot WR role than anything else.
I'm leaning toward Philips and Neal still technically being RBs but being more in the Darren Sproles/Theo Riddick/Danny Woodhead mode, where most of their touches come on catches out of the backfield.

CuseNation 12m12 minutes ago
Syracuse commit Moe Neal received a call from Mark Coyle yesterday

Awesome. I was going to ask yesterday if Coyle has been calling recruits. Seems like he is definitely hands-on and dialed in with the football program, and believes Moe is a key to the recruiting class. I love it. Also wonder if he gave him any indication of the next hire.

Love that he called. I wonder who else he has called at this point. Gotta figure Culpepper.