Aztecs up in Phog Allen at the half | Syracusefan.com

Aztecs up in Phog Allen at the half

adk(roc)CUSE

All Conference
29-23. Good TV to flip to during the commercials of the playoff game

Setting up for a great finish. I respect what Steve Fischer has done with that SDSU program and fan base. It would be fun to beat them in their place but they got an "SU" in their name. So it'd be a home game for us.

Kansas run of big 12 titles ends this year.

I'm starting to think Okie State gets them this year also, despite the loss to K State yesterday. I see quite a bit of KU living in Kansas of course, and Self hasn't gotten them together as much as I expected at this point.

I can't wait for the Iowa vs Wisconsin game. Fran McCaffery's team is one of the highest ppg teams in the country at 87 points per game but Wisconsin hasn't given up more than 67 in their last ten games. Something has to give.

Crazy atmosphere at the "phog",i actually did a 180 and have been flipping to the playoff game during commercials of this game.SDS reminds of cuse a little bit with the length and athleticsm,not nearly as good or skilled of course.

SDSU bricks a free throw. KU drives. Obviously a foul would be called. Now it's anyone's game. C'mon, Aztecs! Don't choke this away.

cliftonparksufan said:
I can't wait for the Iowa vs Wisconsin game. Fran McCaffery's team is one of the highest ppg teams in the country at 87 points per game but Wisconsin hasn't given up more than 67 in their last ten games. Something has to give.

Ditto

Here we go - does SDSU foul??

cliftonparksufan said:

Great night of college hoops for a sunday night

At the line. 4.6 to go...annnnnnddd.....

Two possession game!

This really tight home loss against a good team will move KU to #1 in KenPom while we dropped to about 25th after our win Saturday. :confused:

Does these mean we have the longest home winning streak against non-conference opponents?

Pretty good game. Any ranked team that won this weekend should feel good. Lots of upsets.

jordoo said:
This really tight home loss against a good team will move KU to #1 in KenPom while we dropped to about 25th after our win Saturday. :confused:

I dont even pay attention to those things.

Oregon looks about done today as well. Down 11 with under 2.5 to go

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom