Bazley Decommits | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Bazley Decommits

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with this guy. I know it's a bad attitude to have but I'm sick of the drama year in and year out.

From a fan perspective, it’s not even worth investing in. Anybody with an ounce of talent leaves as soon as possible...or doesn’t even make it in the door.

Might as well go watch Lemoyne for $5. Pretty much the same quality of hoops.

Oshae and Tyus just declare now please...let it all end quick lol
1*X0AxZViavZPOLHcHniirBA.gif

Until a few years ago the school could pull the kids scholly at will. No right side or wrong side in my mind.
Ok and how many times has that actually happened? Let's get real here.

No chance this is on Moyer imo.

This is an agent who should be in jail.

This is the most dangerous move a talented highschool basketball player can make.

Respect the kid for following his dreams but the coaches and players were caught with their pants down. Hate how Bazley went about this. Left the Cuse coaches completely out of the loop. My guess some fishy people were in his ear this week and he fell for everything they told him. College basketball for ya

Respect the kid for following his dreams but the coaches and players were caught with their pants down. Hate how Bazley went about this. Left the Cuse coaches completely out of the loop. My guess some fishy people were in his ear this week and he fell for everything they told him. College basketball for ya

I won’t respect any kid that does this just saying

Agreed. This stinks for us. But we need the one and done to go away for the good of college bball...and hopefully this triggers the NBA and NBAPA to make some moves to expanding the g league or opening the draft back up to high schoolers
If players can go straight out of high school, wouldn't that hurt the G league? Not sure how this mess can be fixed. Shows just how impotent the NCAA really is.

I don't think it tanks next year at all. We won't be a top 10 power. But we will be good. And we have been through a lot worse than this kid de committing. A lot worse. And recently. We survived the Fine mess. The melo sanctions. And we are still here.

I'm so sick of watching a team that can't score, trying to play defense with 6 or 7 guys who play almost 4o minutes a game, and are all hurting and hobbling by January. We are worse than the old (good) Pitt teams. We are freaking DREADFUL to watch. And n0w we lost our best player in 10 years. That's just GREAT!

I think we'll bounce back. But it's a major recruiting loss. Once again, we're left in the lurch by a pretty selfishly-timed decision. Even 6-8 months ago, I wouldn't have understood the reasoning at all ... unless he was paid by an agent. $26k for the G-L bus tour versus the Dome and a private University. Ok then. But you should have been "praying on this" long ago when SU was filling out its roster. If that's really what you want, fine. But why stick it to a program that counted on you by bailing at the last minute?
First Taurean and now Bazley. What kind of kids are we recruiting. Slight character flaws

Actually, sounds like his mom fell for everything they sold. Maybe they were in her ear, not his.

$26K is just thw salary...add in any endorsements, bag money and whatever else and I'm sure it will be way more than that.

He ain't getting any endorsements. Not a high enough profile player. Agent cash advance, yes, but he ain't getting a shoe deal and won't be signing any other endorsements any time soon when he'll be playing in a league with literally zero exposure.

If players can go straight out of high school, wouldn't that hurt the G league? Not sure how this mess can be fixed. Shows just how impotent the NCAA really is.

Sure but the G league can become even more of an obvious farm team like system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom