BC Gameday... | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

BC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the quietest Dome crowd I've heard on TV in like 15 years. This is sad
I think its a good crowd all things considered. Never sat through a worse event than last week props to everyone there.

Nice stop from the D but man that was some bad play calling 1st and goal.

We're lucky they aren't giving us a thumping like that 2019 game.

Well, not really. The game slows down when you have a certain number of games under your belt against live competition. You don't have to run for your life in quite the same way during practice. That gets the adrenaline and the survival instinct going, Either you survive that and become a good QB, or you get shell shocked, and don't.
Madei Williams syndrome

Well, not really. The game slows down when you have a certain number of games under your belt against live competition. You don't have to run for your life in quite the same way during practice. That gets the adrenaline and the survival instinct going, Either you survive that and become a good QB, or you get shell shocked, and don't.
There is a reason he transferred and a reason he was most likely going to be 3rd string this yr.

I think its a good crowd all things considered. Never sat through a worse event than last week props to everyone there.

Nice stop from the D but man that was some bad play calling 1st and goal.

We're lucky they aren't giving us a thumping like that 2019 game.
That was the first Cuse game I ever brought my wife to. She was not impressed. Lol

Shes a Cuse fan now but that game was miserable

Honestly, this may be the worst thing he’s done. It’s irresponsible. No wonder the team probably quit on him. Scheme a different qb up who can at least throw the ball.
What’s worse is Shredders injury was a two year recovery period and he said so himself. The staff chose Shrader to steer but if they knew how badly his arm was why wouldn’t you start Lamson until Shredder is healthy? Another bitch in my opinion

defense missing tackles. what happened to that side of the ball besides losing 2 all-acc db’s and a starting DL? It’s not as easily replaced as people thought. very disappointing overall even so.

we traded white for long and were told the godfather was better. He’s not.

White put his own spin on the 335 and the kids would run through a wall for him because hes an amazing motivator.

He the excuse for dino to keep his job.
Better not be. If we lose tonight he should get fired and go full bore in the head coaching search and be ready to go for the first portal. we always seem to be reactive and very behind. hopefully wildhack sends a message that this is not acceptable

Better not be. If we lose tonight he should get fired and go full bore in the head coaching search and be ready to go for the first portal. we always seem to be reactive and very behind. hopefully wildhack sends a message that this is not acceptable
"That BC team is good, guys. They're going to a bowl game."

Last edited:
Those of you hoping for a blowout and/or posting that Dino has money on the game, cut the chit or we’ll cut it for you.

Cocaine. All day.
ujpfs.gif

Yeah definitely way more people here than I would have guessed. Traffic out there was also horrific by comstock. Definitely parents weekend playing a role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom