BC/Syracuse Game Thread | Syracusefan.com

BC/Syracuse Game Thread

Well, on a scale of 1 to suck , how are we going to do today?

Anybody find the link on watchespn?

I long for the day when Thompson's defensive ability matches his offensive. Then the prophecy will come true, and the Orange will have championship number 2.

frigging NESN showing Maine/UConn hockey instead of switching straight to the game

frigging NESN showing Maine/UConn hockey instead of switching straight to the game
I'm stuck watching CSU v NM blow out with refs reviewing a flagrant foul situation. This sucks!

Frank in early. Gillon might as well not even have been out there the first 4 minutes so I can't complain.

What is with our spacing? Other teams penetrate and people are cleared out and allowing space. We penetrate and have like 3 other players always near the paint.

Ugh, game is blacked out on WatchESPN/ESPN3 and I can't find it on cable either. Sucks!

Guards playing terrible again. Frank tries to get too fancy, and Gillon assumes contact at the rim and throws up garbage.

Huh, our guards are looking fantastic early!! Back to the old rotation? Or is this a new rotation?

Howard and Gillon playing together...didn't think I'd see this so early in a game ever again.

Roberson looking good thus far. Nice jumper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom