Benny is back | Syracusefan.com

Benny is back

Guess who’s not back?

The University of Arizona
What about UA. They play Duke tonight.

Hopefully whatever Benny did, the punishment fit the crime. Because I'm thinking there is no next time for him.

Moved to the annex
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

I don’t have that info. I’m guessing Benny just isn’t a bad kid and doing the time was always going to be the case.

Full, 100% guess: assume the alt would be walking.
He’s walked away from the team twice, scuffled with teammates and pouts on the court more than he’s been effective. I don’t think there are a lot of “bad” people as there are good, but he isn’t exactly helping his cause. He’s been a disappointment since he’s gotten here and it’s not just because of his piss poor production.

Listen, if my college years were broadcast, I’d be having to clarify a few things quite a bit.
Mine either, hell I’d be ok if maybe 5% tops of my life was public.

But there is responsibility with being a top recruit going to a basketball powerhouse.

It’s very difficult for me to sympathize for him or any athlete that set themselves back by things they choose to do.

Being immature isn’t an awful thing, hell I’m probably the most immature person anywhere I go, but he has a gift and got into a spot where he could coast into the NBA, when he signed did you think he would even be here now let alone having issue after issue?

He’s walked away from the team twice, scuffled with teammates and pouts on the court more than he’s been effective. I don’t think there are a lot of “bad” people as there are good, but he isn’t exactly helping his cause. He’s been a disappointment since he’s gotten here and it’s not just because of his piss poor production.

I agree. But if Red’s willing to take him back, that’s good enough for me.

Sadly this is the case, though, I was told his teammates love him. He’s just….Benny. He made a big improvement at the end of last year and just needs to keep his head on straight and work harder. He will never live up to the expectations.

Mine either, hell I’d be ok if maybe 5% tops of my life was public.

But there is responsibility with being a top recruit going to a basketball powerhouse.

It’s very difficult for me to sympathize for him or any athlete that set themselves back by things they choose to do.

Being immature isn’t an awful thing, hell I’m probably the most immature person anywhere I go, but he has a gift and got into a spot where he could coast into the NBA, when he signed did you think he would even be here now let alone having issue after issue?
he’s got a lot of athletic gifts but some guys want it more than others. I hope he puts it together. I’ll be pulling for him.

I agree. But if Red’s willing to take him back, that’s good enough for me.
Given the first two games, they don't have a choice much like when Paul Harris quit and went back home to Niagara Falls just for Hop to bring him back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom