Bills 2024 Thread - Misery loves company | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Bills 2024 Thread - Misery loves company

Good depth signing
Looked at his PFF grades and agree. Needed another quality body in the interior. Looks like he can fill in at guard or center and is fine. Bad starter, very good backup.
Screenshot_20240322_212751_Samsung Internet.jpg

To Houston. With no compensation this year.

Feels like we must trade into the top 10 for a WR now, which is not at all the position I wanted to be in.

Feels like we must trade into the top 10 for a WR now, which is not at all the position I wanted to be in.

Gonna be hard to do without a third this year. Not sure they can get that far up without blowing up the rest of the draft

Pretty sure with the cap hell they are in, they’re doing a one year reset / punt and are going to go aggressive next year. It’s the smart thing to do

I smell a package of picks going to the Giants for their #1. What WR we gonna get?

Pretty sure with the cap hell they are in, they’re doing a one year reset / punt and are going to go aggressive next year. It’s the smart thing to do

Ya seems that way. The bigger the expected cap and Miller taking 10 mill less voluntarily actually has them in decent shape all things considered but feels like they wanted to get the most for Diggs now.

Just a 2nd next year. The 5th and 6th went to Houston
Hmm... can you clarify this? My buddy was texting me and it seems different. What did Buffalo get and what did Houston get?

Hmm... can you clarify this? My buddy was texting me and it seems different. What did Buffalo get and what did Houston get?

Bills get the Vikings 2nd next year, Houston get Diggs and a 5th and 6th rounder