Bills Jags Game Thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Bills Jags Game Thread

Well... that was probably Taylor's last play as a Bill.

Feel awful he got hurt, he plays with a lot of heart, but fitting that it ends on a missed wide open read.

This 4th quarter from Tyrod is the reason we need to sign Cousins, trade for Alex Smith or Draft a QB.

Sounds idiotic on 4th and 3 but a draw here might catch them off guard

6853485294aadf67af99c0e28706fbd54a0ffd1b132981ef52fe8a80fb4bc8ff.jpg

Romo drive me nuts the first few times I watched a game with him, but I really like the insight he brings - showing the casuals fan where the open receiver would be, etc.

He just has to let the game come to him a bit more, but I appreciate his perspective.

Romo drive me nuts the first few times I watched a game with him, but I really like the insight he brings - showing the casuals fan where the open receiver would be, etc.

He just has to let the game come to him a bit more, but I appreciate his perspective.
He's awesome

I know we all hate Cowboys, but Romo has been all over the misreads quickly. I think he's going to try to take the field, he seems so frustrated.

This is why u started him for a game...

I know we all hate Cowboys, but Romo has been all over the misreads quickly. I think he's going to try to take the field, he seems so frustrated.
Romo actually tells you stuff.
He doesn’t automatically agree with the decision.
He talks too much sometimes but he is miles better than what AFC fans had with Simms.

Romo is growing on me. He gets so excited you have to respect it - especially because his dialogue is additive.

J’Ville’s D is legit. Scary fast.

They covered. Wait till next year.

I'd like to see somebody punch Marrone in his fat face. At least slam a pie in it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom