Bills Jags Game Thread | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Bills Jags Game Thread

Most mocks I have seen have us going DLine with one of the picks fwiw.

We do need D line help. Dline, WR, CB if we dont resign Gaines, OG, and S/rb probably the biggest need

I'm a big fan of Alex Smith. I think he's much better than given credit for. Even if we trade a 2nd... Draft a RG/LB/WR/RB with our 4 other high round picks.

I wouldn't characterize myself a a huge fan of Smith but I'd take him over Taylor for sure. I think we'd need more talent for him to really be successful.

Smith could be had probably for 2nd and 3rd pick.
I think Arizona is the other team for him.
Alex Smith will be 34, he can be had for a 3rd...and Reid will call that a W.

He’s a 4th at best.

He’s played 2 years less than Eli and has 20,000 less yards and about 150 less TDs.

Of course 1 is a HOF lock...

He’s a 4th at best.

He’s played 2 years less than Eli and has 20,000 less yards and about 150 less TDs.

Could probably go after Eli via trade or FA if he gets cut.

I wouldn't characterize myself a a huge fan of Smith but I'd take him over Taylor for sure. I think we'd need more talent for him to really be successful.
I think we 100% win today with Smith over Taylor. Then add in money freeing up over the next few years, a stockpile of picks and let's get our QB of the future to play behind Smith for a year or two in the following Draft if one we like doesn't fall to us.

What do we do moving forward? What do we target with our draft picks? Curious about your thoughts

He’s a 4th at best.

Lol not taking the bait.
The longer he plays the more he hurts his HOF status.

Could probably go after Eli via trade or FA if he gets cut.
If Eli leaves Big Blue you can guarantee he is going to Jacksonville and coughlin.
If Belichick takes over Big Blue Eli is gone.

That red zone sequence and not making Jacksonville use their TO’s before the half was the difference.

Game would’ve been 7-7 and headed for OT. Can’t beat yourself in these tight games.

If Eli leaves Big Blue you can guarantee he is going to Jacksonville and coughlin.
If Belichick takes over Big Blue Eli is gone.

I like Kaiser but personally I think Eli is done. He was never overly mobile but he has the agility of a telephone pole now and just seems like the jig is up so to speak.

Lol not taking the bait.
The longer he plays the more he hurts his HOF status.
U do realize that both these guys had better run games and better protection than Eli has had in 6 years.

Both those guys had an eternity to throw!!! I haven’t seen that in years for my guy!!

Real incomplete passes and not spikes and throw aways to avoid a sack.

Wow.

I sign up for that!!

Good season... at least we learned beyond a shadow of a doubt that Tyrod will not win you a playoff game. I think Dennison should go but then again his qb is Tyrod the
Terrible and his receivers drop BIG passes... how much of that is on him?

Bills obviously need a QB but I think they go the FA route. Draft needs are Guard, Tackle, center, DT, receiver, db, rb2

Good season... at least we learned beyond a shadow of a doubt that Tyrod will not win you a playoff game. I think Dennison should go but then again his qb is Tyrod the

Bills obviously need a QB but I think they go the FA route. Draft needs are Guard, Tackle, center, DT, receiver, db, rb2

Tough to judge Dennison completely. Tyrod is NOTHING that he wants in a QB. He was like a square peg in a round hole.

I blame the game thread.

U guys flucked with the season mojo.

Hope u learned your lesson...

Normally I’d agree.

But Andy Dalton blew the collective Bills fan mojo with his 4th down TD pass.

This thread was just gravy.

I'm a Bills fan from birth but I've enjoyed following Marrone and the Jags this season so I really didn't care who won as long as the winner came out of the game without serious injury.

I think the Jags have a better chance against the Pats so I'm kinda glad they made it and they already have shown they can handle the Steelers so let's see if Bortles can build on his 2nd half performance. He looked scared to throw today which is not a good sign against a Steelers team that will score more than 3 points next week.

Seeing brees drop a perfect deep ball to ginn for a touchdown makes me really appreciate that sort of play. A perfect pass. Tyrod, as good as he has been at times, just doesn't make long throws like that.

Yes I know brees is a HOFer.

Horribly ugly game but a good win for Marrone. Played to their strength and did what they could to minimize mistakes. Great fourth down call and good job of taking advantage of the end of half opportunity

I don't know about Tackle.. I think they are hoping Glenn and Dawkins can be bookends, unless they trade Cordy.

Everything else I agree 100% with.

I don't know about Tackle.. I think they are hoping Glenn and Dawkins can be bookends, unless they trade Cordy.

Everything else I agree 100% with.
Glenn is definitely on the trading block.

Horribly ugly game but a good win for Marrone. Played to their strength and did what they could to minimize mistakes. Great fourth down call and good job of taking advantage of the end of half opportunity

Took advantage of Bills incompetence. That should have been a 7-0 lead at halftime but the humans that run the team did the kind of dumb things that make everyday people call football coaches meatheads.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom