bills - jags streaming | Syracusefan.com

bills - jags streaming

upperdeck

Living Legend
i see the game is on tv in the local markets which i thought syracuse was but i dont see it on tv. streaming is such a pain. glad its a one time thing.

I'm on my my iPad and can only get audio (with random beeping) and no visual, just a black screen.

How did I know this would be a disaster.

I'm on my my iPad and can only get audio (with random beeping) and no visual, just a black screen.

How did I know this would be a disaster.

Coming in very well on my laptop, which I realize doesn't help your situation. That's surprising about the iPad - not like people watching on mobile devices is brand new.

I've tried to download the yahoo sport so app and same problem

Trying to download google chrome? Not sure what to do. This is such a stupid move by the NFL. All I'm reading about is trouble watching and choppy stream. If you're not going to put it on Sunday Ticket this ish better be flawless ...far from it and now I'm stuck listening to the game. Awesome. Thanks NFL.

My stream has been pretty good. I've got it on Apple TV in the living room and Roku up in the bedroom.

Using chromecast via my cell phone to watch the game on TV, pretty good feed and no issues so far......

This is the most bullspit thing I've seen in 30 years.

I give up. Not trying to break my iPad at 10 am on a Sunday which is what's about to happen with nothing working so I'll just sit here and listen to the feed. Lovely.

You're not missing much. The unstoppable Jaguars offensive juggernaut just went down the field for a TD to take the lead.

From the sounds of it EJ is the worlds worst QB. I actually, for the first time, regret getting rid of Cassell.

Be happy you cant see this disaster. Manuel looks god awful and the skill players outside of Shady are as expected not playing well.

From the sounds of it EJ is the worlds worst QB. I actually, for the first time, regret getting rid of Cassell.

okay I'm there now with you about Cassell after that pick 6. This takes a lot for me to admit too since you may have noticed from my posting I'm not a huge Casssell fan at all!

This feed is a lot better than I was expecting. EJ Manuel is just awful. 3rd down fumble leading to Def TD an Pick-6 back to back plays.

Whomever the backup QB is should be in this game.

This last pick is unbelievable. Just run a draw and give your D a field to defend.

We're getting our asses beat by the Jaguars. Let that sink in for a minute. I don't care about injuries - backups that belong in the league should be able to compete with them.

Stephen A Smith says that EJ is embarrassing the country and he shouldn't be allowed back in. :p

This is all on Manuel. He is has given Jacksonville 21 points. I am sure some Bills fan or maybe this broadcast will mix in the Benny Hill music with all of Manuel's self inflected mistakes.

We're getting our asses beat by the Jaguars. Let that sink in for a minute. I don't care about injuries - backups that belong in the league should be able to compete with them.

Manuel and the O line are absolutely terrible, Mccoy is going to get killed. Also can we please draft some WR depth Chris Hogan looks like he belongs in the CFL.

If this wasn't so depressing it'd be funny.

At least Robert Woods is getting some catches now. I picked him up this morning figuring somebody would have to catch passes today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom