bills - jags streaming | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

bills - jags streaming

The Bills look like the Jets from the last couple years . Manual = Geno. Rex = Rex. Incognito , Harvin , that's what you get.

...and people wonder why Bills fans feel slighted by refs every game. Unreal bad penalty on Robey on a 3rd and 15 then no holding on Hughes on the TD throw.
No holding - blatant. PI call - blatant. Both critical calls. Awful.

longislandcuse said:
F the NFL. So sick of this ish. Yea, we played bad but we came back only to have zebras influence the game. So over it.

"Celebration penalty"

Are effin kidding me? What is this pop warner?

PI call hat was the worst call in the league, literally no contact, imagined

Hold on the left tackle right at the point of contact on the game-winning play

This is not coincidental. This doesn't happen to other teams.

Celebration penalty??!!!

The refs gave Buffalo a break with forward progress stopping an obvious fumble. Blame EJ Manuel. Goodbye to Orangeman the NFL is sad to see you go.

Between Syracuse and Buffalo I dont which team is more predictable. God awful officiating call and then after picking up 9 yards on first down we can't get on yard. QB sneak with Manual? What is wrong with Roman. Roll out to the Left on 4th down? What? So over both of these programs same every dame year.

The refs gave Buffalo a break with forward progress stopping an obvious fumble. Blame EJ Manuel. Goodbye to Orangeman the NFL is sad to see you go.

You cant be serious. That was not a fumble, not even close.

Dude, I like you, but as a Pats fan you really need to stop commenting on our officiating issues.

We played awful but we rallied and came back. Two successive plays gave Jax the lead back and ultimately the win. Phantom PI and non-call Hughes holding which led to a TD. Name one other team that has announcer s openly questioning HUGE calls every game!?

Let it go. Stay out of it. Bills fans have a right to rant.

Between Syracuse and Buffalo I dont which team is more predictable. God awful officiating call and then after picking up 9 yards on first down we can't get on yard. QB sneak with Manual? What is wrong with Roman. Roll out to the Left on 4th down? What? So over both of these programs same . . . . every dame year.
That 4th down play call was insanely bad. Just no words for that.

Out of line

...and people wonder why Bills fans feel slighted by refs every game. Unreal bad penalty on Robey on a 3rd and 15 then no holding on Hughes on the TD throw.

We played like crap, and came back to take the lead, only to have the game decided on the garbage PI call and the non-call on the hold. Unreal...was this the same crew that did the SU game yesterday.

Also, Roman called a terrible game, IMO.

samspann1 said:
We played like crap, and came back to take the lead, only to have the game decided on the garbage PI call and the non-call on the hold. Unreal...was this the same crew that did the SU game yesterday. Also, Roman called a terrible game, IMO.

Roman stinks. Start a two minute drill with one play called. Huddling with 1:49 left

That said, put up 24 with a very avg cast of characters due to the injuries

Alsacs said:

You're just not thinking this through properly, but I don't blame you

The refs got caught in their own bias here...they called it dead short of the line to gain (excited to do so prob), and so when the ball was fumbled after that they had no choice but to go with the forward progress call, because that stuff is on tape and you can't hide from it.

NFL wants London to embrace their future team so Jags weren't going to lose there again.

To non-conspiracy theory Bills fan I apologize. I really like your fanbase and wanted to see you guys make the playoffs. Steelers and Jets have the inside track but I hope guys can get to 10 wins.

not really a break when its the correct call

Hey Buffalo!, miss me now?

19046226-mmmain.jpg

http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bil...ptain_choices_for_bills_game_against_jag.html

Rexy 0-4 vs Marrone last four games, clown.

Scoreboard

Yeah, only a matter of time before the Marrone trolls showed up.

Jax's OL was magnificent on short yardage run plays today!

Yeah, only a matter of time before the Marrone trolls showed up.

Jax's OL was magnificent on short yardage run plays today!

It was a comment on Ryan, guy is a disaster.

Right, had nothing to do with Marrone at all.

No agenda, or anything...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom