bills - jags streaming | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

bills - jags streaming

Hey Buffalo!, miss me now?

19046226-mmmain.jpg

http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bil...ptain_choices_for_bills_game_against_jag.html

Rexy 0-4 vs Marrone last four games, clown.

Scoreboard
Nobody misses him, you might think we should, but nobody does. Gee all that time I thought you were actually a bills fan

Nobody misses him, you might think we should, but nobody does. Gee all that time I thought you were actually a bills fan

Maybe Pegula should have listened to him, just like Gross should have.

And the point is that Ryan is an idiot.

Maybe Pegula should have listened to him, just like Gross should have.

And the point is that Ryan is an idiot.
Not crazy about Rex right now but Rex didn't trade Cassell and Rex didn't cause his #1 QB, #2 RB, #1 and #2 WR and 2 Offensive Lineman to be hurt for 4 out of 7 games. No coincidence, we're 3-4. Combine that with the fact we have to be perfect to stop Refs from taking the game from us and it's tough for me to hate him too much right now.

Side note: can't even watch football anymore today and I think I'm slowly losing my interest in the WWE, errr I mean, NFL. Glad the NBA starts this week and ill watch the 330 SEC Game of the Week on Saturdays to get my football fix.

To non-conspiracy theory Bills fan I apologize. I really like your fanbase and wanted to see you guys make the playoffs. Steelers and Jets have the inside track but I hope guys can get to 10 wins.
It's hard for some people not to claim "conspiracy" when I can come on here after almost every Buffalo loss lately and post articles from NFL.com writers and Twitter posts from former officials now turned broadcasters that point out bad calls that directly led to a loss outcome for Buffalo. I mean, really.. At some point can you concede it's a little much?

Thanks for beating the Jets though.

I see Doug is still enjoying his skoal, when you are an o line coach you can just keep it in the front pocket. Nobody cares

Oddly enough just read an article that Mike Zimmer is looking at a fine because the cameras caught him sneaking a chew during the game today.

Oddly enough just read an article that Mike Zimmer is looking at a fine because the cameras caught him sneaking a chew during the game today.

Ha!!! That is funny. These coaches are worse than baseball players. Coordinators up in the box are the worst. Tough habit to kick

Cassells stat line looks about as bad as EJ's.

Feel bad for EJ because he sucks, yea, but didn't give up and neither did the team. They deserved that comeback.

Jets and Steelers lost so instead of being 4-3 and in a great spot, we're now 3-4 facing 2 kind of must win games against Miami and NYJ after the bye.

I'd honestly pay money to have a one round MMA style face off with the ref that threw that PI flag. I think that finally pushed me over the edge to saying F the NFL. ...and no, I don't care if that makes me sound like Vincent Gallo in Buffalo 66.

Cassells stat line looks about as bad as EJ's.

Feel bad for EJ because he sucks, yea, but didn't give up and neither did the team. They deserved that comeback.

Jets and Steelers lost so instead of being 4-3 and in a great spot, we're now 3-4 facing 2 kind of must win games against Miami and NYJ after the bye.

I'd honestly pay money to have a one round MMA style face off with the ref that threw that PI flag. I think that finally pushed me over the edge to saying F the NFL. ...and no, I don't care if that makes me sound like Vincent Gallo in Buffalo 66.
I can't think of any possible view that the official had which could have resulted in a PI call.

"That one was tough, because I didn't see anything at all," linebacker Preston Brown said. "I didn't see (Robey) touch him. So that's something we have to live with. We know, we're the Buffalo Bills and we're going to get that call."

I will say a horrendous PI call in front of the offense's sideline when trying to preserve a lead is extremely NFL and not exclusive to the Bills. Same reason you get a foul driving to the hoop down 2 but not if it's tied. What does seem to be a Bills exclusive is getting jobbed in your barn when playing from behind eg. the Giants game which is why that was so frustrating.

Toga said:
I can't think of any possible view that the official had which could have resulted in a PI call.

It's not a view

It's the voice in he ear of their newfangled headsets saying "we can't have the Jax lose their first three games in Wembley"

As I said, that call was SO BAD, with absolutely zero conferencing of the officials, there has to be something there

I mean there are 3 officials watching the play there. Is it true that all they want is to "get it right?" Because there was zero contact from any angle

If they want to get t right they should have talked about it, like two games ago when the other fraudulent crew "assembled" and declared the Bills' opponent was blocked into our QB so no roughing. So they convene then, but don't want to, what(?), embarrass their colleague on a critical play?

No, it wasn't close, the league is a fraud and those people should all be suspended. Hey watch 130 plays a week...they KNOW when it's clear there was no PI

To be honest Goodell is probably annoyed it was that blatant, another datapoint for those who choose not to be sheep

I wish the UFL or whatever had succeeded, competition is good

It really is crazy, I mean, he didn't even touch him!? I literally don't understand how you, as a ref, can be that absurdly incompetent to blow such a huge call. He didn't even just miss a huge call, this POS went out and created PI on a zero contact play with an uncatchable ball out of thin air. It's so out of control bad that even I start to wonder if the ish was scripted.

What's really funny is I'm sitting across from James Brown of CBS's NFL studio show on my train headed south

If he ever hops off his cell phone and talking in muted tones I'll ask him what he thinks about my theory that the NFL is a fraud and conspiracy to enrich certain owners.

On second thought, with a quick phone call I"d probably not make it out of the station alive.

This is giving me the same feeling of encountering Jerry Glanville crushing a chick (making out) outside a bar in Manhattan many moons ago

What's really funny is I'm sitting across from James Brown of CBS's NFL studio show on my train headed south

If he ever hops off his cell phone and talking in muted tones I'll ask him what he thinks about my theory that the NFL is a fraud and conspiracy to enrich certain owners.

On second thought, with a quick phone call I"d probably not make it out of the station alive.

This is giving me the same feeling of encountering Jerry Glanville crushing a chick (making out) outside a bar in Manhattan many moons ago
Just for the heck of it - ask him if Poppa's got a brand new bag.

On McCoy's fumble, was the Jax defender who recovered the fumble in bounds when he established possession?

Dude, I like you, but as a Pats fan you really need to stop commenting on our officiating issues.

We played awful but we rallied and came back. Two successive plays gave Jax the lead back and ultimately the win. Phantom PI and non-call Hughes holding which led to a TD. Name one other team that has announcer s openly questioning HUGE calls every game!?

It's most certainly not every game, and if you watch losing team's games, almost the same thing happens. The Bucs literally had like 5 wins stolen from them last year but iffy officiating; it's the only reason they were able to get Jameis.

It really is crazy, I mean, he didn't even touch him!? I literally don't understand how you, as a ref, can be that absurdly incompetent to blow such a huge call. He didn't even just miss a huge call, this POS went out and created PI on a zero contact play with an uncatchable ball out of thin air. It's so out of control bad that even I start to wonder if the ish was scripted.

I've only seen the play from the three angles (1. TV angle; 2. zoomed in angle looking down the field; 3. zoomed in angle behind Walters and Robey), but you can't tell from any of them if Robey pushes him or not. I think Mike Pereira (who disagreed with the call as well) was saying that pushing with your shoulder the way Robey may have (hard to tell from the angle) is only a foul if you're pushing through their back rather than against the shoulder. From the ref's angle, who was looking down the field rather than watching from behind, he may have thought Robey was pushing through Walters' back as the play was happening in full speed. Whereas from the angle where the camera is behind the play, you can tell in slow motion that any pushing was shoulder to shoulder, and therefore, it should have gone uncalled, but unfortunately, that isn't the angle that the ref had.

The only way that someone can think this was the worst call of all-time is if this was the only football game they've ever watched.

At the end of the day, it sucks to lose a game as close as this one when a call like that goes against you, but the officiating was still just a small reason for the loss. The defense once again struggled, EJ personally handed Jacksonville 14 points, McCoy's fumbled at the goal line, etc. Those were all much larger reasons for the loss.

Edit: The hold on the winning touchdown, however, was indefensible. I don't know how that call could have been missed unless a ref just flat out wasn't watching the offensive line.

Do you have a clip?

Also, I believe that the Jax RT moved early on the bogus DPI call.

If you watch the highlights on NFL.com/ESPN/anywhere else that shows the fumble, you can see that he was pretty clearly in bounds. He never stepped out of bounds at any point in the play, even before the fumble.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom