Boeheim's Army vs The Nerd Team Gameday... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs The Nerd Team Gameday...

Oh well. We now rejoin our regularly scheduled baseball season already in progress.

I'm glad the people who went got entertained at the end.

We won last year this is no big deal I hope the guys had fun coming back to Syracuse for a weekend. Please no more having more ringers than alums I'm not interested in this tournament if we don't go back to close to all former SU players.

Eric Devendorf needs to suit up next year as well or I'm not watching.

Everyone rewatch the sequence starting at 73-61 if you have DVR and watch Nelson after he isn't given a call. The guy who won it tried taking White out.

Quick, call the commissioner before they leave the court!

Everyone rewatch the sequence starting at 73-61 if you have DVR and watch Nelson after he isn't given a call. The guy who won it tried taking White out.
Wooowww. Yeah, that was ridiculous. Score was actually 73-63…Christmas had just scored and then Nelson went to hole and got knocked down with no call - and gave a hard, sweeping kick/trip attempt on White from the ground. Absurd. He should be suspended.

Wooowww. Yeah, that was ridiculous. Score was actually 73-63…Christmas had just scored and then Nelson went to hole and got knocked down with no call - and have a hard, sweeping kick/trip attempt on White from the ground. Absurd. He should be suspended.

Exactly.. and the kid makes a bank to win it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom