Brandon Jennings for Tim Hardaway Jr?..,. | Syracusefan.com

Brandon Jennings for Tim Hardaway Jr?..,.

Jennings has a bad rep, and he's really nothing special as a player, but I'm pretty low on Hardaway. My guess is that Detroit would want something more than just Hardaway for Jennings, but who knows?

I wouldn't want either one, but Jennings has more talent so I'd go with him.

As a Pistons fan, not sure why Detroit would want this. Jennings was coming into his own last year prior to his injury.

Now the rumor is the #4 pick for Eric Bledsoe.

Please let this happen.

Yea, Jennings is a lot better than Tim Hardaway Jr plus some filler.

Jennings wouldn't be afraid of playing for the Knicks. Detroit's shown under Van Gundy that they aren't afraid to make moves in the interests of chemistry and team makeup. I like it.

Of course, I also like basically any shake up in the NBA though.

Doesn't move the needle.

I guess he's be better in the triangle, but we are talking marginal improvements in mediocrity.

Now the rumor is the #4 pick for Eric Bledsoe.

Please let this happen.

Yea, Jennings is a lot better than Tim Hardaway Jr plus some filler.

To be more specific, I think the rumor was Bledsoe + #13 pick for #4.

To be more specific, I think the rumor was Bledsoe + #13 pick for #4.

Yeah I like that one a lot more; I don't think Bledsoe is worth the 4th pick on his own? Could be wrong

Yeah I like that one a lot more; I don't think Bledsoe is worth the 4th pick on his own? Could be wrong
If Towns, Okafor and Russell are off the board would you rather have Winslow, Mudiay or Bledsoe? I'd take Bledsoe.

Bledsoe gives Melo the most talented teammate he's, maybe, ever had.

Tomorrow could be wild with all these trade rumors. Most likely, nothing happens, but with the Knicks and Lakers actively shopping their picks this could get interesting.

If Towns, Okafor and Russell are off the board would you rather have Winslow, Mudiay or Bledsoe? I'd take Bledsoe.

Bledsoe gives Melo the most talented teammate he's, maybe, ever had.

I mean it doesn't work exactly that way though; it's whoever you could get at that pick plus the extra $12 million or so in cap room. So like would you rather have say Cauley Stein and Danny Green ( or Demarre Carroll) or Bledsoe?

I mean it doesn't work exactly that way though; it's whoever you could get at that pick plus the extra $12 million or so in cap room. So like would you rather have say Cauley Stein and Danny Green ( or Demarre Carroll) or Bledsoe?
I really like Bledsoe's game. Much more than any of the other free agents we're linked with so I would prob go for it.

I really like Bledsoe's game. Much more than any of the other free agents we're linked with so I would prob go for it.

All the rumors I read was they could get the Suns pick also. I'd probably do that.

Completely nuts if Phoenix loaded up on point guards, only to trade every single one of them away.

All the rumors I read was they could get the Suns pick also. I'd probably do that.
Agreed. Who are we thinking we can get at #13?

I don't mind Kaminsky if he's there but I really, really don't want to be drafting for the triangle.

Agreed. Who are we thinking we can get at #13?

I don't mind Kaminsky if he's there but I really, really don't want to be drafting for the triangle.
There could be a scenario where Cauley-Stein is available there. Lyles, Dekker, Oubre, that point guard from Wich. State.

There could be a scenario where Cauley-Stein is available there. Lyles, Dekker, Oubre, that point guard from Wich. State.

Would be amazing if WCS was there, but I don't think you could make that trade banking on that. I'm cool with Lyles in general, but I've said a million times I want Melo at the 4, and I'm not sure Lyles is really a 5. How about Myles Turner?

Would be amazing if WCS was there, but I don't think you could make that trade banking on that. I'm cool with Lyles in general, but I've said a million times I want Melo at the 4, and I'm not sure Lyles is really a 5. How about Myles Turner?
That's another name that will be there. He's a boom or bust pick I think.

That's another name that will be there. He's a boom or bust pick I think.

Assuming they added Bledsoe, I'd be looking to add a guy who could act in the Chandler role. There's a decent amount to like there (with some not too, of course), but he's got legit NBA 5 size, good block/defensive rebound rates, and even shot FT at over 80%. At 13 I think that works.

Could we wheel and deal our way up from 13 to get WCS? I don't like him at 4 but I love him after the top 6 or 7. If we came out of this draft with Bledsoe and WCS, that would be impressive. I do also like Myles Turner as a late lottery pick.

Kevin Love opts out. Thought it might've been expected but with Lebron saying he's not going to recruit him back this could get interesting.

Kevin Love opts out. Thought it might've been expected but with Lebron saying he's not going to recruit him back this could get interesting.
Love opting out totally expected. Who knows, he may not be back in Cleveland next season, I wouldn't be shocked by a trade or maybe Love signing with Boston or whoever, but financially it makes sense for him to stay, for the first time in his career go deeper in the playoffs than less-than two games, maybe get a ring, then, if he wants, head elsewhere.

LeBron hasn't said anything, a Cleveland sportswriter wrote this: "The ball is in Love's court. LeBron James will not be reaching out and trying to sell Love on staying, I'm told. He believes if Love wants to win and be a part of something special, the decision is easy."
http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2015/06/cleveland_cavaliers_forward_ke_4.html#incart_m-rpt-1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom