Brandon Jennings for Tim Hardaway Jr?..,. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Brandon Jennings for Tim Hardaway Jr?..,.

Bledsoe and 13 would be awesome. Kaminsky would be a good get as he has some similarities to pau gasol in his game.

Love opting out totally expected. Who knows, he may not be back in Cleveland next season, I wouldn't be shocked by a trade or maybe Love signing with Boston or whoever, but financially it makes sense for him to stay, for the first time in his career go deeper in the playoffs than less-than two games, maybe get a ring, then, if he wants, head elsewhere.

LeBron hasn't said anything, a Cleveland sportswriter wrote this: "The ball is in Love's court. LeBron James will not be reaching out and trying to sell Love on staying, I'm told. He believes if Love wants to win and be a part of something special, the decision is easy."
http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2015/06/cleveland_cavaliers_forward_ke_4.html#incart_m-rpt-1
That means Lebron doesn't want him around.

I really wish Lebron had some patience and tried to see what they would have in Wiggins.

WCS's floor is Indiana at 11. I think Kaminsky goes 9 to Charlotte. Boston is trying to get up to 10 if WCS is there and offer Miami 16 and a future pick(s) as Miami is tapped out of picks for a while and Boston is flush with picks.
Boston allegedly offered Philly Marcus Smart, 16th pick, 28th pick, Brooklyn's 2016 1st pick for Nerlens Noel and the 3rd pick. Philly rightfully declined. NY Knicks are getting one of Okafor, Russell, or they are trading down to get Lyles somehow.

WCS's floor is Indiana at 11. I think Kaminsky goes 9 to Charlotte. Boston is trying to get up to 10 if WCS is there and offer Miami 16 and a future pick(s) as Miami is tapped out of picks for a while and Boston is flush with picks.
Boston allegedly offered Philly Marcus Smart, 16th pick, 28th pick, Brooklyn's 2016 1st pick for Nerlens Noel and the 3rd pick. Philly rightfully declined. NY Knicks are getting one of Okafor, Russell, or they are trading down to get Lyles somehow.

I don't think theres a chance that Kaminsky goes top 10.

Agents telling Philly not to draft their players due to their losing culture and the trading of ROY MCW after a good year.

I said this earlier when Philly pulled the trigger on that trade.. Players do not want to go to an organization that views them as nothing but a commodity and trades them like stocks. Philly is done. They made their bed and now they have to sleep in it.

Agents saying their existing players won't sign in Philly and telling Philly "do not draft my clients".

I don't think theres a chance that Kaminsky goes top 10.
Kaminsky isn't getting out of the lottery top 10 is definitely in play.

Agents telling Philly not to draft their players due to their losing culture and the trading of ROY MCW after a good year.

I said this earlier when Philly pulled the trigger on that trade.. Players do not want to go to an organization that views them as nothing but a commodity and trades them like stocks. Philly is done. They made their bed and now they have to sleep in it.

Agents saying their existing players won't sign in Philly and telling Philly "do not draft my clients".
Russell per his agent's orders refused a Philly workout. That is what has caused this Porzingis to Philly talk at 3. Orlando wants Porzingis at 5 and Philly may be bluffing to try and get something from Orlando for Porzingis or Philly may realize Russell wants nothing to do with them and wants either LA or NYK so they are doing their next best player.

The draft starts at 3. Towns and Okafor should go 1-2 if Philly passes on Russell the NYK get their guy if Philly takes Russell I have no clue who goes 4 and beyond.

Kaminsky isn't getting out of the lottery top 10 is definitely in play.

Russell per his agent's orders refused a Philly workout. That is what has caused this Porzingis to Philly talk at 3. Orlando wants Porzingis at 5 and Philly may be bluffing to try and get something from Orlando for Porzingis or Philly may realize Russell wants nothing to do with them and wants either LA or NYK so they are doing their next best player.

The draft starts at 3. Towns and Okafor should go 1-2 if Philly passes on Russell the NYK get their guy if Philly takes Russell I have no clue who goes 4 and beyond.

For what it's worth, Russell says he was simply sick and would love to play for Philly. I doubt anyone is hoping to go there, but I also don't think anyone would refuse.

For what it's worth, Russell says he was simply sick and would love to play for Philly. I doubt anyone is hoping to go there, but I also don't think anyone would refuse.
If Philly is smart they end this draft with one of Okafor or Russell. I honestly have no clue how the draft proceeds if Towns-Okafor-Russell go 1-2-3.

Philly is going to need to develop a star or two from within. They also are kind of hurt by the fact that the cap is going up so much, so them having cap space isn't going to be as valuable when everyone has it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom