Bunch of LSU Fans | Syracusefan.com

Bunch of LSU Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlpharettaCuse

Adhere to the protocols
On my flight up to Syracuse from the ATL. The pilot is a Syracuse alum (1982 class) and announced to the plane full of Cuse/LSU fans that he was going to the game and asked the LSU fans to at least give us a game until the 4th quarter, since we are 3-0. It was cool that he addressed the plane full of fans. LSU fans all laughed.

we don't travel, we invade.

our fans that travel come in droves, and spend a lot of money.

luckily, the fans that travel usually represent the fan base well. its the ones who can't afford to who sometimes shine us in a bad light

we don't travel, we invade.

our fans that travel come in droves, and spend a lot of money.

luckily, the fans that travel usually represent the fan base well. its the ones who can't afford to who sometimes shine us in a bad light

Do you put little tiger paws on the money like Clemson fans do?

Watch out for the guys drinking Busch or Natural Light. That is usually a dead give away.
Hey whats that supposed to mean? I love both those beers dearly.

Same experience today in Newark Airport. A good amount of LSU fans walking around. Talked to one couple. Cool to see.

image.jpg

On my flight up to Syracuse from the ATL. The pilot is a Syracuse alum (1982 class) and announced to the plane full of Cuse/LSU fans that he was going to the game and asked the LSU fans to at least give us a game until the 4th quarter, since we are 3-0. It was cool that he addressed the plane full of fans. LSU fans all laughed.

were you on the 9ish am flight?

Spotted a group of purple kitties coming out of our Kinney's here in Old Forge. I was very impressed seeing them this far north. Hadn't had good gumbo since I left Memphis, TN and seeing them made me hungry for some reason. Could use some Hush Puppies too.

Status
Not open for further replies.