Bunch of LSU Fans | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Bunch of LSU Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
First real interaction with Syracuse fans of any stripe, and I'm loving them.

Well, most of them, anyway. ;)
I'd ignore the hulk if I were you...we struggle with him as well

School closed for a week? We basically had that twice in Atlanta this year. For a combined 6 inches.

Edit* last year. I base my memory of the blizzards on the Ennis 3 to beat Pitt. And since I have successfully blacked out the 2014/2015 season I easily confuse the 25-0 start with "this year"

My greatest snow memory is that it snowed the morning of our national championship game.

LSU fans are great guests. I work hospitality in Seattle and those folks completely outnumbered the Husky fans when they came several years ago. Ohio St. and Nebraska are pretty close in numbers, but can't compare in the drinking category.

Blizzard of '66
tumblr_mz116gcHe51s7e5k5o1_400.jpg

Blizzard of '93
6a0105364228eb970b017d41d27e2e970c-pi

This past winter 2014
16372318-mmmain.jpg
It was awesome. Buses were stopped in their tracks on the interstate and the weight of the drifts tilted them partially over on their sides.

Why do I care about the CNY economy.

For my point in life. I'm good. Own place, Job, can pay my rent and car insurance. Have money to comfort myself and provide just for myself. And have a social life going out.
I really feel like you're Tristan playing a character here...

At 24 was your local economy something you thought and cared about.

Yep. That's why only one of the resumes I sent out before college graduation went to a company in Upstate New York. Everything else went out of state. There were no jobs here.

CuseHulk said:
Why do I care about the CNY economy. For my point in life. I'm good. Own place, Job, can pay my rent and car insurance. Have money to comfort myself and provide just for myself. And have a social life going out.

Congrats on all your success, you're a regular Steve Jobs

I keep reading about this winter in storybooks, but I thought it was a myth made to scare people, like the G-spot or the literate Bama fan... you know, 'Winter is coming' and 'There be Dragons' and 'Rolleth thy Tide' and all that rubbish. It's not really real...

...is it?
tumblr_mz116gcHe51s7e5k5o1_400.jpg

Wish I could have made it to this game. But seeing those pics make me glad it wasn't a late season game. That amount of snow is obscene!

Anytime you can both pay your car insurance AND afford to buy a tall beer at Applebees, you've truly made it.
I ate at Applebees last night for the first time in about 3 years. Where their slogan is We're Mediocre.

I ate at Applebees last night for the first time in about 3 years. Where their slogan is We're Mediocre.
But they do have $1 draft beers all day, every day. That's the type of thing that'll make you feel like a king.

I didn't to make that rhyme, it just happens from time to time.

Damnit, it happened again just now! I can't believe it, holy cow.

GAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.