Bunch of LSU Fans | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Bunch of LSU Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep reading about this winter in storybooks, but I thought it was a myth made to scare people, like the G-spot or the literate Bama fan... you know, 'Winter is coming' and 'There be Dragons' and 'Rolleth thy Tide' and all that rubbish. It's not really real...

...is it?
Great post. Funny on many levels. The G-Spot. Hee hee.

I have a sneaking suspicion that none of these guys are actually playing against us tomorrow. Why not revel together in the glory which is college football?

NOTE: this post does not refer in any way, shape, or form to being friendly with UConn fans. There - I feel better.

Question is it more our fan base and this board being envious about LSU as a College football program ?

Because honestly if so, there r a bunch of college football teams i would be more envious of before LSU.

Alabama would be on the top of my list. Past and Present.

LSU honestly is one of the more overrated programs in the country and so is Les Miles as a head coach.

1 national championship in the last 10 years. 2 conference titles. In the last 10 years.

Question is it more our fan base and this board being envious about LSU as a College football program ?

Because honestly if so, there r a bunch of college football teams i would be more envious of before LSU.

LSU honestly is one of the more overrated programs in the country and so is Les Miles as a head coach.

1 national championship in the last 10 years. 2 conference titles. In the last 10 years.

Dear lord.

How about just being excited to play a great program out of conference and have a huge number of their fans come to Syracuse and pump money into the CNY economy?

It's a freaking game. We have no history with them. No bad incidents. What kind of small minded person wouldn't want to be friendly to guests in your city and on your campus?

And they have 2 championships this century. More than anyone not named Alabama.

I keep reading about this winter in storybooks, but I thought it was a myth made to scare people, like the G-spot or the literate Bama fan... you know, 'Winter is coming' and 'There be Dragons' and 'Rolleth thy Tide' and all that rubbish. It's not really real...

...is it?

Attachments

• Winter 2015.jpg
    Winter 2015.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 117
  • Winter 2015A.jpg
    Winter 2015A.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 112

...is it?

230449_1036939734685_1436_n.jpg

Dear lord.

How about just being excited to play a great program out of conference and have a huge number of their fans come to Syracuse and pump money into the CNY economy?

It's a freaking game. We have no history with them. No bad incidents. What kind of small minded person wouldn't want to be friendly to guests in your city and on your campus?

Why do I care about the CNY economy.

For my point in life. I'm good. Own place, Job, can pay my rent and car insurance. Have money to comfort myself and provide just for myself. And have a social life going out.

12th all time in wins. 2 national championships (and a third appearance) in the last 12 years. more players on NFL rosters than any other team. 10 wins in 7 of the last 10 seasons. 3rd most winningest program this century.

but yeah, we suck

...is it?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

12th all time in wins. 2 national championships (and a third appearance) in the last 12 years. more players on NFL rosters than any other team. 10 wins in 7 of the last 10 seasons. 3rd most winningest program this century.

but yeah, we suck

I didn't say you suck. I just think your program is overrated.

Last thing. In our hay day late 80's. How would our fan base be treated on the road at West Virginia, or Penn State.

Or at UConn or Rutgers (actually, have never had a problem in real life with Rutgers fans). WVU and Penn State were actually rivals. And you seem incredibly mature if you want us to be a**holes because WVU and Penn State fans were to us 30 years ago.

Why do I care about the CNY economy.

For my point in life. I'm good. Own place, Job, can pay my rent and car insurance. Have money to comfort myself and provide just for myself. And have a social life going out.

So, just because you're good, you don't care if anyone else is? Did you really just say that?

Last thing. In our hay day late 80's. How would our fan base be treated on the road at West Virginia, or Penn State.
So, because we might get treated badly, we should then treat others badly? Do unto others...

LSU fans know how to support their team and I for one look forward to tailgating with them, celebrating the game with them, and making the return trip in 2017 with a better team. Personally, I respect most folks that care as much about college sports as I do and their fans are a dedicated bunch. LSU may bring some arrogant fans but that isn't limited to any fan base. I gotta say I've enjoyed talking to them more than haters camouflaged in Orange.

Last edited:
we try not to do anything Clemson fans do.
Yeah, like boo when players are lying on the field injured because the morons think they are delaying the game - they even did it when we were on offense! Geez.

Status
Not open for further replies.